Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Read Well Ease



Loving new balance on the word to include the divide on the stamp,
a pass placed to terms on the living draw of silence on the phone,
it is as the Quest brains to a branch on that old fashioned whatcha ma call it,
for the laughter and the call,
this is the breakfast on the brunch serving Lunch with a dinner at how lighting candles Fair,
flowers with a tickle,
giggling for the roo,
oh from the beam my Mother remind.

That wall on the mounted ringer,
as that was answered hearing the vernacular in that strain,
owe for the glass!!

Shaking doom with shaking growns,
salt pepper to a tone,
darted hour to that nestle my Mother would patient,
beyond this earthly plain,
she would calm,
I can say so easily that Morning did have skeet,
paddling on in to touch scale directly on the hard wired line.

The day would grey outside,
for in the City of San Francisco the Fog was always well,
chilling stones ankles at the speak,
yet in that marvel of a tune My Mother never stoked,
just put to the Tea and toast a Cheers good Hello,
wow was always the cherished seat,
approach to that was those dones.

Grown Adults pigeon on the Newspaper of vernacular scoot,
round binding sound,
thought might tack the bridle as arena sideboard of a table counter buffet,
reality delivered every single say day,
clock Minute set,
the Timer on the skit of heavily waited.

In all of that ground,
the portion of ladle to soup,
my Mind spoke Note to Mathematics shout,
bull it to saddle,
carriage a back packing stream.

Today it is the funny on an Article on the National Broadcasting Media in a closet Joke,
for in truth it provides words to a situation that I never did have a score exclaim,
down feather to this guttural rogue letter,
I spy with my little aye,
finally a Ton,
measured as the glass on the towering language Theme,
curtsy a jiffy butter the Jam,
peanuts Raisin' tongue,
the yolk of the Egg on a Milk Cartons strung,
the hub boards loved in great detail from the beauty of all SAT.,
coursing vein to the dose of true form,
speak into A can bravado with corn meal,
oat to wiping tears as that is the lonliness of memory,
so in the sing the long short of the pause is stating simply this,
dear process did the Home I loved with My Mother as your chair ever Sing anything other than deep seat,
did those morturary hours of my life missed with My Mother by your side benefit your times or your cried,
does the words that I could never say but in my obvious solemn stare meet this answer posted scene,
for as I did judge you silently with my eyes I wish I could do just this one thing have this one moment,
to be able to answer that never ending ringing phone to say to you so specifically,
this is the wrong number but I hear on the grape vine that LA does have a department to reason be a rat,
or is a snitch,
or is it a drag,
or is it that never ending fight,
or is it those on-going battles,
or is the sky is falling,
or is just the skeleton key of etcetera,
any How here is the Code for the only thing that makes a balance of strength,
write it down & in sure that it is on file under named number for further down the risen paris,
the enamel to laugh hard is those teeth,
my grandmother is a fairy tale on the love of my mothers found,
'cause it all comes down to the defining definition or direct translation of the tourin',
post office email with a dash of this signature piece signed,

 A Knowledge Report,
now being accepted at the big show in LA,
don't rush the building,
be of good cheer,
good luck & good night,

No comments: