Saturday, November 21, 2015

Vol. Cane Knows



So on the heels of the riding approach a defining rogue am I,
I will clarify a natural saddle to conversation back to a established *record,
Psalms to verse chapter on over Nine cast down at Ten to go for Ward three,
than I shall Samuel that with Verse 5 chapter 7 to talk Proverb 8.

In that it should open door Numbers Nine discussing the foundation off Revelations 10:12,
ankle that close contact jump to Peters II with a bit on collection of 2:9 through skates on 8 chap stick,
to commerce of the Romans conversation simplification of whats a grape,
that would book to cheese and crackers at 6:10.

Now the Hours of the tea time is mint leaf on the fracture of a drill,
to that the Mind is towards the stock stank of 1 Timothy that is a clock to verse 1:2 right at the sat. a light of branches,
in the left to core approach you should be able to bottom up with a refining off fact 1 John 5:2 honey three.

*This is how my grandmother would put word to Sword on only her 'Thought' to dictionary classic,
in her gent. tile hand she was a skit command on these Rums in a drink to stand,
at that I'll memory in fountain of no contain to believe the answer is in the grain of this galloping pull,
as the wonder of my life was watching her with eyes fixed verse and chapter each evening in her stead,
as I would fall asleep to her careful browse through the rice paper turning of pages she would row,
so equip this with no question just the flow of how the Minds thought Wells to her incredible and decisive silence.

Post Script



My life has been a curious off the shops of stun as the parody was the fire and brimstone,
I thought it was going to come flying out of the sky,
so I have kept a watchful eye to the scene in a sort of off file attention to clouds theme.

At that the people that are meant to rise from the tombs out of the graveyards to be again,
the worry there was how to be polite,
all I could imagine was their limbs coming off as the dead rose to life at the appropriate clock of hour,
in fear I would waver to the shock with any unkind action I spent many a long term hours on fixtures,
to that wonder and of course after the horror of this Worlds zombie Movies I motivated my solution,
it was a great rest to my Mind on that day I shored Superglue to the occasion of shake.

These balance keens are of laughter unless the provide is of a particular done at the home fronts lung,
in the eyes of the glee that my grandmother was a card she gambled me sync to what the fudge,
this recipe of excellent delivery on her part made life interesting to say oddly funny to this day lens,
for not many spend this much effort trying to solve volcanic verses with explanation of fax.

As I found out not to long ago brimstone was not fire from the sky,
the dictionary of surprise brought by a sound of score however I'll leave you there to threshold door,
for in the stun I thought that is odd to me and this made another impact upon the phones truth,
to be of reason with what has brought more strange done than a would Fire could have actually thrown,
so as I am totally alone the simple compass directs to the words of feather and said.

No comments: