Saturday, March 19, 2011

Straighten


Voices sing as glory boughs,
Archers bows hold ready pierce.
The sleeve of sacrifice is close,
come tell me not unique!!

Tunes on music sheets.
Words of these,
tell stories of me, 
on my knees.
I'm screaming, "Please".
Not a melody.

Harper's flute on strings of Gold.
The drum of shielded sword.
To see and hear a thundering roar
the heir of clouds will write, 
the verse of hymns of total horror.

The cramp of night was not uptight
I heard my freedom cry.
My family doth not live this,
in all this mess that I.

I hear that you are playing,
a musical of cheer.
Trumpets rise, give way to horns,
trombones will lower the gear.
Violins and cellos strum a long
in liberty from fear.

The voice lifts up from angels near,
their wings give air to breeze.
They raise their might in 
basic flight to straighten all tonight!!


K.A.P.
5/12/2009

No comments: