Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Is My Book About, It Is....


An Independent Mind, Knot Logic




by Karen Anastasia Placek

The Mystery of a psychological, physical, sexual, mental and manipulative abuse.  A narcissistic view of a child.  A miracle of Life Itself.  I exist, I 'm alive, I'm a Human Being, I try, therefore I am!!


Disclaimer:

I have no formal education.  I was removed from school never graduating.  I write to relieve the pressure/pain of "thought" off my mind.  I am streaming my consciousness.  This is a comfortable way to get the things that are on it, off it.

This may better explain it is a rambling of mine.

Nothing Said

The rolling tape in my brain dead head,
shows pictures of all, they just aren't dead,
in spirit or mind or soulful dread,
pictures showing with nothing said.


I began writing a few things down on paper in 1999.  It was not until 2009 I wrote all of this poetry.  I am not a poet by any means, it is just how all the pain chose to come out of me at the time.  I never read what I write, it scares me.  I do however try to date it.  This is so I will eventually be able to develop a time-line for myself.  Stupid I guess, but, it is true.  I finally found the password to the blog I began in 2008.  I have a need to go public so I am in the process of catching up with what I have already expressed.

I have had a heavy heart most of my life.  I am here........

No comments: