Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Fuck Your Exorcism"





I raise my sword,
as voice of MAD.
Stand and dual,
for this child is due!!

The toll of indifference,
a price you cannot pay.
Afford your neglect?
For severity will come,
I bet.

Watch the exorcism,
listen to my mind as it screamed at three and four and five more.
Terror resides inside of me.
Death or life?
Slight of hand.

Apologies will not stop me,
DAM.

Treachery is a foot.
It's mine,
and I do stand.

Oh Dear Mother.
Do you see my nightmare,
can you finally hear me?
A little girl,
you left for Deed.

Fuck your EXORCISM!!
You were just a bad decision.
Let us share the nightmare,
now we are working with sad.

My mind still sees,
your exposure and all you need,
narcissistic energy is not me,
I am only a malignancy,
you told me to be.

I am running so quick,
don't be scared I'm about.
I am coming for all of you,
remind me of why you hide,
from all of these lies?

Oh yea!
Because in very real life,
you performed an exorcism at three,
I still remember the scream,
listening?

No comments: