Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christ Bearer Choral Congregation



Dear Congregants of the Christ Bearer Choral Congregation, present or past!!

The real crime that all of you committed came when the innocent stranger asked for verification of credentials of your Minister and/or Founder and you lied to them. It is your support of all of the lies that has killed me each day of my life. Your eavesdropping and reports to my mother about me were absurd. You knowingly perpetrated all of the lies about the Ministers of your Church. You are continuing this same behavior today with your silence and disregard to the truth that must be told in order for the lies to be recognized and the abuse ended.

Something has to ring true eventually with you or with someone else in regards to this extremely long history of lying and deception. It may come on the day that the nightmares begin in your life, robbing you of sleep and peace of mind.  I suffer from flashbacks of what you willingly participated in every single day. I am tired, exhausted and I am fed up by the lack of responsibility that any one of you has shown for the damage that you have inflicted while being a member of this church.

My goal is to put back onto your plate what was been dumped onto my life, on top of my shoulders and now because of my failure to hold up under the attacks of your Pastor, my mother, she was destroyed more lives. I still must bare the stories and/or gossip of all the things that you have either done or are doing presently.  

It is your turn to take the brunt of this burden.  As active congregational members you helped and aided  my mother, your Pastor to do horrific things.  I have not forgotten anything that you did to me and to many others. Your silence seems indicative of your guilt and confirmation of your obvious participation and responsibility in this matter. The "Hush, Hush" mentality of all of you has become the madness that is deafening to me.

Standing for what is good and right is difficult when you know that you will be put back in front of the bullies that may have taken your life away in the first place.  However, you knowingly participated and should be accountable for your actions.  Peace of mind in this life will only come from the stance that must be taken to confront the abusers. I will not end my search for what is just and right in my life. 

You were all adults when I was only a child and all of you are not yet dead, please help to bring this madness to an end. Maybe the more recent victims of all this insanity will happen across my blog and be the honorable people that I am looking for to stand against these monstrous human beings.