Friday, July 15, 2011

I Was Followed


The temptation of the lies
I watched and then I cried
As they ripped away at my sides
I stood and didn't die!

How easily a Narcissist creates
what they need and never gave
lessons in a cover-up
No truth was taught, Umbrella bought
as lights shine in their home.

Publicly they trend
to undo my mend
Speaking half-truths so this may end
just to attack me once again.

Hidden men, Lurking woman
Paranoia drives this madness!
Confessional from a member then
"I followed you for them."

Scary thought, of this I know
Caught them once and had to go
Difference lies in the truth he told
Made me know I wasn't old.

"Sixteen"
It was mean!

It is one thing to wonder, When?
It is something to see, Then?
Ask them the question, Why?
and you'll be beat for their lie.

Countenance must be my try
Habits never die
listing.

No comments: