Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sin Board


Come to my Manor,
come to my home,
come to my Mansion,
come when your done.

There is this place that I will explain,
a sin is a keep and when you are slung,
 when you cannot see what it is that you've done,
the damage with words, the payment is meek:
However, you are now my quarry and I am so sleek.

Sins are so counted each day of your life,
existence in time is called, "A buy,"
and during this time of your understanding,
you'll know that Death is such Life,
and life is mere; Strife!

Dungeons and Lairs,
we'll tie you all up inside there.
The chains so do hang with what is insane,
to produce what is right,
the Sin Board complained,
it demanded the command,
"More pain is the gain that is needed for sane."

Be not afraid, for my aim is just right.
These places of righteousness
can sometimes erupt.
A minor set-back will only cause that,
what is one life lost with so much that is gained.

The Sin Board records and watches the way,
that I and more,
so many we are, I often feel barred,
from places of rest,
because I'm not best.

I hear through the grapevine,
yes, we have one of those too.
That are people aboard,
the sentence called, "Life"

I happily report,
I took a place at the port,
sailed the means, to see what is green,
and Earth did appear.

How weird!

My sins on the Sin Board are all clear for myself,
but check you do not and that causes a blot.
For clear out my dear friends,
announce to yourself,
Sinners are welcome to anything here.

The payment is strange,
believing in what?
You are all so deranged.
A Sin Board, not known, WOW,
you are fucked.

I cannot go back for there is this one who needs,
............ won't appear or save her from here.

So, on this day that seems rather queer,
I can say that I hear the tears and the cry,
from one of my own,
I've known her since Five.

No comments: