Friday, May 18, 2012

I Wish That I Knew What Men Really Wished In Their Hearts For Themselves



Take my body until it racks with what is wise.
Make me feel what only a cross can deliver to you in the instant of know!
Crucify me with the insistence of what you Need, not what you Want.

Take me into the depths of your desire,
not the darkness of your perverse.
Free me of my anxiety of the Mind
that wants the sweet release at the end of a leash.

Wreck me for the wealth of Men to watch such a horror.
Break my "Will" in a European Lair,
not a made-up snare that will only maim me.

Bluntly declare your Ownership!!

Disregard other claims.
As they are, or, must only be after-thoughts
 of others that wish to take from you personally
your own freedom to be.

Put back within my core the spirit of myself,
an everlasting fire to find and ignite the flame within.
Allow me to light the path of curiosity
 with this burning desire of the want to learn again.

Burnt I am with the Men of no delight.
 Or that take no pleasure in the written prose of a girl.
For in this land, my land, far from any civilized thoughts it seems,
 humanity hides in their sin
 wallowing in some kind of guilty remorse of what they have done.

Creeps circulate to destroy the innocent.
 Should you cry out or hear anyone whom questions the defining tone of "Why,"
they are thrashed and thrown down to be trodden upon.
This is not to take their life,
 but, to teach a lesson of; Shut-Up!

My body aches for the need to be,
attraction has grown into blindness; a drone I am it seems.
 I do not see what should excite me.

Men no longer need what it is that winds the time
 to deliver what I thought they dreamt of.

What is the value of such a girl that believes
to satisfy the dream of only one Man,
would be like Magic to me.

No comments: