Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Tale of the Essential, The Query of a B.D.S.M Require



Take me into the deep of your Mind's Sight.
Let me follow that Streaming Thought of Seductive Detail.
Allow the piercing of your Night Stare direct Me.

Be my Guide of Erotic Interest.

Breath me in and expel that Dream out upon my life.
Let me be that Tale of Knot!!
Complicating your Reality with the Priceless Prowess to do with you what no one will.

Tell Me.

Simplify my Silence in the depths of understanding my plea to be bent in the direction of your thought.

Not undeniable.

Plausible difference is an Outreach to Beseech your need in my want.

Shall We?

Dance in the Presence of the Third's-Eye View
of that tangible Eternal Flame
of Fire Itself!!

The Dragon's Blink with Clue.

Journey on this Quest of Life's Answers.
Be not afraid to scream with an Internal Voice of Might.
Fight the Fear of descending the stairs of Dungeons and Lairs.

Be relieved to know what you cannot,
for you only muster,
"I don't."

A Curious Lie




No comments: