Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Story Time Special Especially For McLaughlin



NERO






by Karen A. Placek,
His Friend

The call was made by the distant sky. The sound was a looming boom. Once again, a walk to war began with my son.
As we were held to a grounded realm to cross the galactical universe as it fell...flight would have been....a faster ride.
Just then a Storm over-head...the Scene?

A thousand dragons flew!!

The race, a military pace, they too heard the horns of the boom!

Set-in-flight, a Dragons Might, the armor worn....Oh!! how such adorned, incredible creatures created this storm of Rite.


Matched we were, the sight was the impression of forever, multiplied by eternity to be the remembrance of me. The stance of the pace, "FIRE-BREATHING DRAGONS" I cheered!!
My son stared....

How precise these dragons were in flight, linked in only 'Sight' the move of dignity. Just then I sighted the Emperor of the this run!!


He was ten back and off to the right.

The War on Earth, the Planet that 'We' are standing upon now, that is where the call had been heard from!! This Dragon had also heard the boom but we were much to small to go, we were to few.
In the second of a moments brake I said,
We must Wait!!”
The 'Call of War' most certainly had been made but there was no way we could win such a fight. Only my son, myself and yes it was a storm of dragons, yet, that was it, this was the only rapport marching.
In that thought of an instance, my decide was to save our own lives,
I must stop this Plight!!”
With the sight of only the Emperor in show above our heads, my decide was a dragons delight,
I will befriend this Rite.”
Carefully, I spied this dragon math. My son sat back to watch this equal halt this task. Slowly I moved...the position was lured. For the importance of this capture relied on the friendship not yet made with this Captain of the brigade. This is the dragon that I did spy.
The gold filled bow, a lariat also in tow. My arrows must not pierce!! The shot to wrangle this great dragon to turf must be placed with love and no hurt.
Knowing this I had only one shot a to wake this Dragon to Realize!! I took no time, for this Dragons flight in the Storm was fast.
With craft, the practice I did have, I stood in 'The Rule of Fact'....aim Truth. With the whiz of an arrows tact, liberty will exact!!
In the breath of a reach, I looped this great beast and the crash was a 'Two-ton' thug. The ground shaking beneath, the load was sound, the noise so deafened by the pass of 'The Storm'.
Leaping, I wrapped my arms around, not his neck but his mouth!!
He's strong you see....DRAGONS SPEAK!!!!!!
Did you know that long in Ancient Past the Mountains' were the Cosmos' and the Valleys' a galactical track? The traveled roads were called “Dimensional Shows” and 'The Gates' in open would close. The timing of became a lost map. The 'Scrolls of Kept' were the Libraries of a Dragoning scene.
The speech of such, hushed for love, not One, nor Two would share. Their discovery was.....Beware!!
The valance of disguise had been drawn. It was 'the Hide' that began the reap!! Desperate were these 'Blinds' as very few did realize the end was the begin of disbelief. No-longer would Dragons speak.
Wise the Ancient Ones had become to Man and his impending run, 'The Race' an extremely destructive taste. Bitter the Dragons grew to be, the sight of War made 'All' roar!!
Leave this DEPLORE!”
An argument ensued. The Mighty and The Keep had reached a point.......defeat?
This cannot be!” echoes in me as I read. The memories of an original meet. The 'Score' composed took note to tone, it was so very deep. The barrel of, blasted done, the voice? I still do leap!!



You see, the Dragon I had taken down from flight would most certainly scream. Have you ever heard a dragon scream?
Well, actually they talk you to Life. A bitter score!?! It lasts eternity at least, so I had to close his need. For he, like I, was in great fear of the coming war and we had been called into action.

The Begin





No comments: