Thursday, July 10, 2014

I Will Daisy Chain And Throw In A Hand Grenade To Flea Whole add I, N, G, Like Alphabet Souped



I curve this Thought to the Mind of Listen,
the Rosary counting of know bead coins,
the pay price to equal the accounting spreads,
pass a bucket or is it basket,
eat a berry or bite the apple in an Orange guardings.

Now enter the Present Movie House,
not my Head Reel but for the Sake of Films.

Here comes the Zombie I wanted to help,
reaching out a hand the Arm comes appealing,
super glue is like Elmers kinder garden classics,
do I go Sesame Street of Grouch,
to learn that Garbage Cans can Lid?

Or due I Scene the Cause to the drone Clone,
once bitten two infect the contagion a bet,
throw the Dice it's Snake Eyes grubbing,
the groats of learn to the oatings of larks!!

I love the tickering sound of the flickered tape,
a negative returning positive lates,
take to the time to investigate,
the breathing become the Cell phone Real,
a Star Trek broached Captain Kirk talking.

Great 'Prometheus' to watch 'Oblivion'
both Nightmares of my Brain in Vice,
a terrible or the explain of Others,
all with the burp & hiccup throughout Darrows.

Home Box Office the Soap Boxed,
'Big Love' another interesting revealing confused,
traits seem sensible butting joked,
however I consider the State of Provisions holding Pledged.

Yet in such thinking what ever Rides,
sheet scrolling used myth to fable,
a bit of this a switch of fact,
Wares to the Tale,
the Sense is to Rack!!

Bothered by this World of know 'Contact' 
foster that to building strange odds,
keep it simple the increase is lods,
complex it out to communication strikes,
now babble towers in a texting bird.

Half the burrow needs a Dictionary,
I'd say the divide is the Abbreviation,
however that explains the Tight Knit Versing,
to put plates ask the Kenning Trade,
in either theirs is or I boot Caboose.

The little Engine that Could,
forget me knots,
make a wish blow out the Candle?,
where does that One Hive from?


No comments: