Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sageness



Remaining positive for that is my wave to life itself the band of the length is a Radar with no bleep,
a clean sweep the dial clear no ships or Air craft on the horizon just plain strides to succeed on feet,
one stepping of the great mountain to jumping this Valley that Mankind has set as my isolation to treat,
by absolute Society has not accepted nor proven interesting to believing that life has Purchase to be,
in site I have continued to forward with a star attitude as that is my Venue to grasping your hate,
no hand will bring this glorious adventure to an end for Nature is a Guide to the journey of ride!!

With every single effort that I have begun to date I have been slammed in literal with the handle physical,
to ground my bearings the stature I carry is to most the opportunity to be an example of a Feat,
marching onward in the Now I know that I have had bigger idea's that have come to fruition,
for I still breathe in this Quest I have a living Testimony to a witness at best Placed.

Please enjoy the blogger that has asked without an answer to question the available with know return,
the equation of your addition to the Numerical tribe is appreciated I enjoy the Posts in Subject,
the doors have been Panes that brought hurt to my sane the teach a lesson of this thrifty profane,
cold has reception being far Hotter than lard the temper of Count is Thank You you're loud,
back Presentation to all your Lives with a station from the Click`apply to a clique in the Tie.

This tremendous Avenue of constructive street the delivery of Published with google by love,
a sender to Receive the support of a read the hardhat of Vision to a skulled in division,
the facts of a Coffee to the invitational tee a pick for a guitar or the harp on the V,
what a wallop of the World for the bounce on the plaid is a quilt to be sewn from the Knots At A Gabbed.

No comments: