Monday, September 15, 2014

A Fancy Greeting At Word Working States



For on this "Crikey" of an early Hello,
my cat Mouse I swear does speak words like 'know',
in his Cry of the Hour it is defined as Meow,
but he is such a Hymnal the laughter I show.

The write of the Now hour a timely scribe note,
for after 'a nap' and a Sandwich for row,
the voice of the grace of Nature at full,
to addition the Path with the Trees on the Float.

There in the Happenings Six Ravens Crow,
all speaking Ka to the breadth of a Vote,
the Animals talking aye listen well,
form the next word I thought was ki on this Lo!!

The fact that now Ka-ki have remind to a Soak,
the bath of a Certain is the Match of the thank,
to believe that the magic is held with a Spell,
than I would say Fan Gave a big fat HELLO.

No comments: