Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Sound Of Sleep



The dream of write is often timed with many lines of verse to spoken on enter,
that temple of resting sleep while active wake in the steam of a light on the writing,
for in moments of the stride to type of the letter much less more like these ventures to site.

Strangely in the mid of night on snore for the active brain is waving shakers,
in memory I state to deep slumber I'll remember said state to stream the poets kite,
the spool of some not all can crew to news upon the date, for in morning strike coffee booms.

A catalog at the break to part for walk with trees blowing breeze to fates,
destined to bring the letter land for in the sum of wares I share more than I rake,
although the barn did teach the work of the aisles pace, so cleanliness in scene.

At portion of these lively dreams the last for before just yesterday the evening of my sleep,
never in the before was a dream so clearly wait for the word to name be read,
in repeat at repeat to naming source the avenue of pen to actually write out complete,
all other familiar text to song has in the usual most been type, a key to digit frame.

Found to be a bit on see the odd did jump the moon of deed by cause to gain in much,
for the spelling of the frame was like writing my proper name in now by reason to my persons sound,
in this I wrote in rote to note my name in a repeat, as recorders on the piece were the want in signed.

From envelope to wait the sort I wonder on my dreams I sleep to being full awake to touch,
as if to speak the guild of rain in the mountain on the dew,
touching flavor with a paint in ample loaded to the show in media delight.

For the mind on the part with evening as the waltz of brights,
the shoulder carriage goes to town with many handles on the lamb,
run to port with slow patience now as the sail is a Sill, the window sports!!

Close in contact yet worlds apart just over there yet on dimensional planes,
flights to piece by puzzled rate in process on the brain at blest,
to court the findings with agreed to be so fortunate to task a lead the glory of the fret.

Shore to the liners cruise on sight The Seer in the I of ride across the trumpets ground,
cutting to the point no reach as if to explain from originals port a perfect technical porch,
in this put to theme of life a blessing from the forward fight to balance on the breadth of lives I lived.

For in explanation to myself the only reason for the quest would word the working hark,
to conversation on the back of the learning Ancient run that belief in innocence through faith,
no knee to squander by the pew or priest to beat my mental few just simple to complexity etude!!

Popcorn Called

No comments: