Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Del^Fee



As the dining room table is a door with the paint and forward of the flat surface roar,
the terrorized self sits at the place in mat I outline the sketch of dinner removes,
as the onions or scream of the match lit flames on the valance of memory a history to grave,
deprivation to the degree that brain staved in fallen to the now of the moment retrieval,
it is the service of the phonics that tabulates respond to taste the survival of thrifty by tongue.

In breadth of the world on the counter of grocery I seem the fodder to water my bones the brung,
my back was the lash that blinked the stripes on scores of the belt that made footprint a chord,
for the congregation turned deaf with bled sight wounds on trousers to cover the bruises I swore,
to the swing of the truth at the shingle of said it is in the inch mile that telegraph moral.

Principal set to the dust jackets left a branch to the leaf of the extension to fret,
to be a frazzle that is added for had the youth of my grasp is the beatings I fracture,
to brake at the spout of the leash on the swipe a choke collar throttles my daily in bile,
sync to the extraction as the spice pepper trades to know of the handle that boils hot pan to state.

As the subtraction of stun to the answer in breeze a Falcon of shine held such sweet timely keys,
the flight of the real as the tree held it's poise a deed to the pigeon of this language in loy,
politely I say to the absolute of the tray a term of aggrieve is the rife of the slave`d,
in after before between all the sign is a terror that bottoms my fill to the bind.

In evening the Sun whom raises the Moon to bless on the spur that sleep is of croon,
I egg to the doze that sleepy time tease for in the midst of slumber my brain is in freeze,
found to be fragment of each the test born that flattening sole to the bedroom of horror,
circle the dot on the eyes that spell Fort to bring with the system an operations climbed sport.

Rattle by snake to the hose of the dank in sleet for the rain a glacier by stane,
heavy are the carriers that spring to the change quest on the yearling by cover the raze`d,
one specific to the other that chose to technical difficult the asset to rose,
thorns on the Thistle the blue birds that grow Feather pen gently as the ink is just brose.

No comments: