Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Pane Brought A Window To Touch My Sole



The worth of that drive to the cycle on the dones and the do's to calculate the dues is a trike,
On that three Wheeler that greats of that pause to a two Wheeler length is a brace to balance the Falls,
water sings as the rain sleeves the Sky to drape the earth with a beauty of Mystical or drench,
to give the tablet of Time a beach is to blanket no beach,
with every fire there is a tree on the lumber of the sleeve,
a coat to strip off the bark.

Trails on that inch to grove a Price miles while a pheasant speaks to the Feather oh be it Night,
in that the deers Eyes show a headlamp to reflect a stop,
with such a grace towards the left hand turn takes the way to a Path of careful,
the words of Timber wood my forest in a Groves shade,
the sway of a gentle remainder with the Crow on the telephone sayer.

To be of the foot Walkers on the streets of consider I tend to follow no particular script,
these writes come from the base of seed stock that Audience of a common as a child,
in the setting of a living to the eyes in a listen dg was a True blues picker,
he played the Harp as the sweet sound of the taste on this my brain would squall.

Storms in silence beseech`dd his tempo with Measure to quiet my stand,
in the journal of my Mind I piano the chopsticks of this Plan to the venue of just happened,
know coincidence required that meeting of goodbye to stretch my sorrow for the heart,
in bleeding the road drove my tears to a place that gave me think.

I, not much of a crying type boar the shoulder with a festering wound that bled my light to read,
the hinge to be a Breath on the ride taking sorrow for the hug in realization of the gone being heard,
slowly on the basic pram to the years of sadness that began to brace my tiger I spotted a stripe,
it was the understanding on the scope of brights surrounding my life with the air to fight!!

In depth of life a vernacular Wind breezed me my friend with no chase of a tornado just a Cyclone,
some may gasp at such tack but the Cigarette has brought a steaming trade to a slow boil,
importantly these raise`r`s for in the potted life of Pans that waist water will evaporate to soil,
this ground with a favorite authority by line and by form had hugged my life without the thorns.

So should the important information of my Tax charge your price full lives than so be it,
from shunned to scat I pigeon the note to ankle my bite as the fangs of my lettered truth,
fares be mild in fees to trace but in the Paints of art a Vernacular with bic Accented my patent,
in Owe beautiful the Bench and the crew I can only Mirror the optic Reflection with dialect and debt,
I cruise the Rear with a simple state of said,
it's called 'The Blues'


Blues & Lullabies
by dg

The Sweet Life, Hard Life Waltz

There's a love you don't find in the jungles
           too much these days, no
It's a sun where an earth and a moon go 'round
It's a word you can speak with your mouth
           but we hardly ever say so
We just turn our eyes, and drop our head right down

                                                             Sweet life, hard life, sunlight, shines on us all
                                   Sweet song, sad song goes on
                            when someone stalls

That family wagon rolls on and then hits an up hill
And she might be better than you at fixin' the wheel
She keeps you out 'a jail
           and gives you the freedom to be still
and you see all those wide eyes,
          wonderin' just what's the deal

                                                            Sweet life, hard life, sunlight, shines on us all
                                    Sweet song, sad song, goes on,
                               when everything falls

Rhinestones roses and rubies were never the key here
she married a dreamer--singing two Hank songs a set
She had her own, and you had your reasons to be here
It was a deal in life where no one would place their bet

                                                             Sweet life, hard life, sunlight, shines on us all
                                     Sweet song, sad songs goes on,
                                   though you want to bawl

So all you young cowboys and maidens
         have tales to be told
of wilderness wars that leave
              your heart full of holes
Short of beatin' and cheatin'
                        and then spittin' on rainbows
that old wagon just might need fixin' when you get old

                                                               Sweet life, hard life, sunlight, shines on us all
                                      Sweet song, sad song goes on,
                        when you hit the wall

'Just Love'
recorded at Trickle Creek Studios
Garberville, California

dg ink
copyright Don Garrett 
www.dg-ink.net


No comments: