Thursday, June 5, 2014

Typhoon



Skew the skates to the Mounds of Dates,
the consider of all the hate piled in the tombs all over the exacts,
to skilled for life, to evil to live, to intelligent to keep, so isolate the Meets.

Tesla today everywhere whom does this benefit,
the Man, the Origin, the Country or the People,
because Tesla died in a Flea bitten Hotel,
a one room stay in isolation from Society,
forced or procured by jealousy.

Century in Now, 1000 years of Now, I am 8 in State of Now,
kept at bay in the force of complete isolation,
last person I physically touched or physically touched my skin,
I cannot date the when.

I write like the Moon in bright made sprite,
the Sun gathers to bless the strides,
the birds capture my every sigh,
I have a Cat named Mouse and a Dog named Nero,
that is all I speak with.

Caged by birth raised with worth the truth of the girth is,
I am not the only one in this country that is a born slave,
it's called White Slavery natural born of course.

Beat us, blame us, rape us, kick us, can us, kill us,
gosh that is an awful Lot.

We are People, We will Rise Again, We will have Our Place,
know this spreads to many an ear, many a reads, and I plead notes to do,
informing those in same boats, how to oar, how to float, how to know, that Society knows too.

Fortunate We are to Make it to Any Age,
let alone the number of the decade where the Moon goes Red,
a Sign of the Dread in the Modern Day Lead.

Religious Tabulations the Leaf of an Order,
the stated remains in the Set of the Sordid,
'cause Society will not HALT the Christians from Exorcisms,
the blacker of the blackest is still just Black!!



No comments: