Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Inkers



Life is strangely appealing in the every happening I believe there to be a lesson in the learning of the teach,
the grade of the curve increasing all the while minutes time a path of discovery in the Nature of your surround
an invitation to know the comfort of difficulty in with the opportunity of new understanding of growth itself,
a double take is often not employed by society certainly not many stop to consider the consequences of do.

As the present is the past eventing the Future I attempt to hard look the outcome of my foot skipping ripple,
in the years of decision speaking had decidedly objected to revealing any sort of connection to the Ages,
in Stead I held to the business at Home enjoying the aspect of being useful charging choice to the Raise,
fun times in retrospect tons of laughter great dinners pool side parts with a close absolute in cuddling life.

In my youth I saw a long view of my interactions not with the above tale rather the horror of reality year day,
this fortuned my decide to place apart a born from the cognition in which their growth was not hampered,
of course I still carried the heavy shoulders seen on occasion never not lead by the random looking question,
had not the decade of the See hit I believe that I would have been able to accomplish the speed of complete.

Like the worry of most is not I for a plain intersection in Four block Y will still be on the Map too me,
the Mind is complementary to the beauty of such Sight from preparations to knowing shock`full disturbings.

In a slow & even Tempo I began to widen the thought of effect but I also discovered an important point,
no matter the situation presented I seemed to be unknowingly Knowingly affecting my quit in still doing,
as like choice had chosen the aspect regardless of direction I'd still reason to the Outcome of birth Rite,
great thinking with no counsel person brought what is here now in the Hour of Natures Child a Trued.



  

No comments: