Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Elemental Shale



I treat Love to the Understanding of an Ancient Composition, 
the path of a Present Flame to Forge,
the ground upon the Fire in brought with my life,
to Self aspire the Quest of my desire the snap!!

Tree the oracle to reveal a cooling with the hots of comprehending mead,
coals ember words to Verse in the sentence of reversed a heel knife to comma`d sigh,
expressing chutes the building by releases buried nest of lit,
I am a pure Original sit.

Dank the deep of Societies,
think the wash in Soap of daily blowing, 
a curtain Vain paled,
trek of Rail conquer Time,
watch a Movie drop a dime,
simple Smile go a Mile in thus be a sary!!

Purify piece while spoken Wheel of Ree inhabits,
spine do not separate the gift of line connecting to protect the sign,
link the energy to breathe a prime,
solution Bell to sing their bye,
in touch free my Peace to the Sky forwards read!!

Shake each shift to echo jib,
sail my countenance to the grace of an eternal isle of the beauty Shade,
from whence I have been that I have shown,


my dearest design Creation Nome.

No comments: