Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dedicated To My Mother & My Older Brother Edward



Be of the Breadth that can Sing to touch the Sky with the beautiful cheer,
in Nature the example is the Flight of the Eagle Crow here.

As I love balance The Origin of my love,
a place of a favorite understanding of the Blue Door,
in blessed beyond this World of the bondage and the fear,
I hope for the World that it is able to be an Ear!!

Creation banks the counter to grow with the tempo of Music,
as the Stereo of lives have been lost to such tangles I gallop You a Hope.

Listen for the distant Call of a Harbor that is capable of both Comprehending and soap,
in the wash of the dry Creek know that the Rivers are in Torrents of steer,
on the Won hand of life in this deserve,
that Evolution is the Plant of Gift lift!!

Shine as the Sun brilliance,
be of the Ministry of the Moon Shadows leave,
in the Stars on the Constellation live,
as the breathing to change comes from Love and paths that Cheer!!

Introduce yourself to a fleet, those History completes that have gathered Us near,
stop the smashing of Statues that Pier, for in Egypt the destruction is not so ......
tears shed to my cheeks as my lips grant this dear.

Turmoil on the backs of treachery in finding a stand to be of not of Chaos,
from the determination of my own journies I scene you to the tears that I do not cry,
as that is the Tunnels of Times in the crib of this Universe,
Solar displays to the glittering Forrest in the sky overhead,
parting the Seas happens with dams that won't say,
to the Tolls and the paved I stay.

To the Course that Society creams horror,
I choose to be a Voice in the darkest Hours,
the minutes of seconds that This World clocks as dim,
be of the greater Casper, be of a provide not the deadly finals that are dirt,
for without the dirt The Soil would dry up and blow a storm of Walls that buries the dial.

This simple Mapping deep construction to be of a dimple not the deadly dance I row,
the boat The Ships the battles both gone and shoring, that is the my brother Ed,
for in the instant love of many a year to the the home that I know he is my Mothers favorite tear,
this song of great Expectation, my Mother loves my brother so much that I simply say,
it has been my pleasure to Witness such gracious foundation of Love from Maternal to son,
the vibration of their care is so overwhelming that I have been fortunate to know it exists,
for it is undeniable that love can have no boundaries when trust inhabits what I fortune to gift.

To be that lucky to have enjoyed the limber of the looks that my mother had for my brother,
I used to just love to be in the room as the smiles were so grand that I truly know,
life is the length of darlings that craft to the Baker a delivery of that Thirteenth flooring as Magic,
for without the Homosexual Men of San Francisco,
without the experience of writing until I am clear,
until the world can understand that it is with each step,
until the People believe that it is my life that has been blessed with living a Dream,
all in the Comfort of the Reality that I breathe the countenance of Forever in Infinity today.


No comments: