Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Silent Reverie



O for the Soar of the Calvary to the dear, In this with for the Seeing of my Say,
feel the strength as I speak of a day, this moment of the Use may service be a tear,
for the loss of so many have graved to demise, May this be a gentle to deep love those lives.

From the hearth of my Origin, in The Flame of my Tell, I invite the production 'cause this Worlds Hell.

the Finders of Fees, the breath drawn to staff, may this bring a darling to the Arms of Love by the sigh,
might the worth of my feeble Violin play the bow to the Spear,
may the music invitation a Nower of Clear!!

Teach of the offering & branch the hand of Stand,
sing to the Flowers and the Trees will bough a steer,
be of the grains in the Oath to bright sadness and the despair,
for without one there can not be the grands of the piano keys,
the concerto of sand as the smooth Ocean flees,
rolling no dough just explaining the ran.

On the beach of this life may the fountain Spring you a rice,
may the beets in the Garden be of the memory that My Grandparents found a chorus,
that water on the tributary, the singing of silence with no tears,
width these trembling words with the shattered lives,
it is the details tale the exchange,
for on the Trades, The Wind is of the breeze And the storm,
all in the announcement of the coming Rain.

Place a thimble to the Hey Stacks and know The Aware as the brows of raised,
in length of scene to task the venture of Years on the deem,
make ready the Head as the seems are the Hours,
the Panes to be The Doors that build love by Ways to consider,
that trust is learned through the Try,
a Being so far from The Beginning that the beginning still is The Keep,
for that is the Treasure, the reason belongs to Men and the hope I for not just their acceptance but their healing,
for the history of Turing clears my escape to know that Run is my way,
but to the strong and the factor may you invest in this simple worth,
I Rite You!!

No comments: