Saturday, May 16, 2015

This Video Is The Advertisement On San Francisco`s SPCA: Art Full However I Bred Jack Russell Terriers And I Slight Your Pooh



Shell Beach is directly On the flounder of the Clams going to the Tunk,
Wanna Play??

Cause to the Tack at Saddle is the bridle bits,
method to the Whisk is a blower on the Crave,
bakers beach to China Beach a rise to the lite House Crow!!

Gather on the Union Square to the Tower of the Sew,
thread a Silken Worth and Needle this Card to theme,
a sleigh on the Sands that KNOW to bell.

Jingle all the Awe and grab A square on the skit,
ask the Computation are Score is a Zebra`d,
independent on that Show of hands clapping a Theme!!

Lather on the hots is the Volcanic brought,
step a Jinn Tiled and Brings,
got Jaw on the teething Rings 'cause I love Pure bread Dogs & Cats,
in Fact I love Pure breads like I love life on the Mutt,
however I recall that this Very SPCA would Only adopt & accept Pit Bulls for a Very long time!!

All the Non pit Bulls were Never seen Again,
for they blatantly Said that is Animal Control,
I thwart`d the Shock to shake a Chorus,
sew as I am of the Sammy's Pet World Casper I always grow,
even Divide information is a topper On the Mill!!

In fact I was the Buyer,
Hello Hello,
I know that the SPCA did Straight supper on the Flea term,
for I even Attended the Festival because I felt the bleat,
they were so Rude I could not believe they were in the pet in dust treed,
but now it makes All the Cents in the World.

Gargle Gargle Goyle,
its a bearing on the soiled,
scratch the edge to familiar,
for digging in the dirt the Raiders of the lost Ark found a Spark!!

Aspen to the doppler is a Copper line in the ground,
etch the electricity Out of the Sky to determine the fries,
oils and burners are lit buy the subject of Freeze to scale.

In Corn Country the Swell is Missing the Angus or the Bull terrier,
a great Depth on the Fiddle of Johnny is a Song,
now Wise to that is the Strange return of the Australian bong.

I heard that Two Terriers that ventured with Depp to Mark a move,
indeed got threatened by the Aussie Government that the Sharks were Scattered,
in Riddle on Port My Question is Quarantine WHAT NOPE it Was death!!

Sure Thing I than ONLY heard that the bow Wows held Armed,
flight on the prowess of I speaks in Complete Anchor to Spank nothing,
for the idea that Two adored Terriers would be put to death from located is An odd at Scene,
now here in the Proclaimed SPCA and Their stopper of Weirds said NOTHING on this Out rage!!

Airports Industry and a Quite Factory only Add to a Particular value of No kidding,
that is a Hotel Call it Fornicating & buster a Cow licker to that Bull frame what da Shore fur.

People on Planet uh have dumbed Supper to bleed Lamb`d,
roasted on Stagger I spoke dues Quick`d,
like Jack jump`d over Know Candle 'cause it Twilights a Stick!!

Syrup on the Tapper is MY SPINE holding a Posture shouldered to Tree Debtor,
that fire on the Flame is burning with answers right about the obsolete touching the dead.

Wouldn't It be sobering If all of this News was Traveling like Morse Code,
speaking Not telling Dialing Not Callin' trackin' Not basin' Nostril it would be a Flare,
hi Up in the Sky Scope What do Things like in the Lands of the X Factor crib,
a Shelf or the Puller of the Fence on the Sword of Destiny that I clay true.

Speakers on the Micro fish dealing the Cope on the Worry very worried,
that scored a counter Culture not familiar with Turners broad Casting,
that is My Big Brothers favorite Tune err for the Radio on Televised Feature,
like the Movie of the Street on the Real in the Actor at a Compass bearing the Simple!!

Pooper Scoop Purr

No comments: