Monday, July 11, 2016

For Only Coach Kerr And That Understanding Of Release To The Basket Ball Court Of Chilling!!!!



IMMEDIATE HOT FIRE ON THIS EMERGENCY BROADCAST NO THIS IS NOW:


Shed the language to that Rally on the Church Pew,
pep Pay to a V ship Too in Firemans Funned to Bloop,
that Ministry goes down the chute to Up a ladder clued,
glue to that the politcal spout of 9/11 speak of cue.

I never knew that Cops did die in New York sit.deed done,
only X'IT came on Houses that the Bagpipes don't play Hith,
there the Hiss of hose and Snake,
a sync to Tile route.

Tell Scott at the Corner Market??,
no,
IT IS THE FIREHOUSE ON PARADISE AND BELL AIR,
my address is down the street unless I turn to scream a siren,
should that bring no letter supper than lights are on the Sat a day lit!!

That goes to whom I met in South San Francisco Hip,
that day of a Woman shaped and shoes to the Homeless textile Sprout,
telling I of her in Come is that fact her Siren some,
that was on the rate of smoke.keen to a strange my brother lei.did.

This is 5:30 AM on my acer the Date is July 11th the Year of Two Thousand Sixteen!!,
this is dg.

No comments: