IMPORTANT FOR SELF CALENDAR TO THE ODDITY OF THIS SPECIFIC REACH: I posted this on my google plus before I added the year in thought 1012 B.C. to this Year of 2016. The date of public post to google plus: July 7th, 2016 at the approximate time on my acer 8:43 a.m.!! For exact time contact google directly. This is a note to show accountability and not be ignorant to 'the cause' for me adding the year b.c. and a.d. to arrive at Titan A.E.!! Oddly the Movie was exact to date. All else is in the open pen of written!! https://plus.google.com/
IMPORTANT FOR SELF CALENDAR TO THE ODDITY OF THIS SPECIFIC REACH: I posted this on my google plus before I added the year in thought 1012 B.C. to this Year of 2016. The date of public post to google plus: July 7th, 2016 for exact time on the clock of posted to google plus contact google. Although that is their discretion this is to show a timeline of event.
google plus recorded on my personal profile by my name Karen Anastasia Placek:
Why did the E.U. use a Flag from Mount Vernon??
The Stars or For the Stripes on the backs of what a Country Can Represent or Once a Story Board?? Serenity answers the question with a movie segment to the Now, Than Or Mirror.Ran.Duh on the Tell.a.Phone??
Saudi Arabia knows I do not give nor do I jade Terms. This is evident as the Trout in Tiburon, California recovered themselves this year of 2016 due to the hard work And investment of whom knew how too.
Please contact local Bay Area News Stations or just know Steve Paulson and the wonderful and thorough report on the advanced Watershed that did not Dam but rather found a President Hoover type Set approach. The Film that My Steve Paulson did And he is My Weatherman as I Watch the News for the Fact that Sal is an Ole boyfriend to MY SISTER And HER NAME is Saran Anne Meakin. I would continue with my Pro "Test" but I need to go to Marin City for the local Food Market for which I am extremely grateful, as I am sure that all of you are as well.
11th century BC
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
|Decades:||1090s BC 1080s BC 1070s BC 1060s BC 1050s BC|
1040s BC 1030s BC 1020s BC 1010s BC 1000s BC
|Categories:||Births – Deaths|
Establishments – Disestablishments
- 1089 BC: Melanthus, legendary King of Athens, dies after a reign of 37 years and is succeeded by his son Codrus.
- 1069 BC: Ramses XI dies, ending the Twentieth Dynasty. He is succeeded by Smendes I, who founds the Twenty-first Dynasty.
- 1068 BC: Codrus, legendary King of Athens, dies in battle against Dorian invaders after a reign of 21 years. Athenian tradition considers him the last King to have held absolute power. Modern historians consider him the last King whose life account is part ofGreek mythology. He is succeeded by his son Medon.
- 1050 BC: Philistines capture the Ark of the Covenant from Israel in battle. (Approximate date)
- 1048 BC: Medon, King of Athens, dies after a reign of 20 years and is succeeded by his son Acastus.
- 1046 BC: King Wu of Zhou overthrows the last Shang Dynasty King Di Xin and becomes first king of the Zhou Dynasty (1046 BC—256 BC) founded by his father King Wen of Zhou.
- 1044 BC: On the death of Smendes I, king of Egypt, he is succeeded by two co-regents, Psusennes I and Neferkare Amenemnisu.
- 1042 BC: King Cheng of Zhou succeeds King Wu as ruler of the Zhou Dynasty in China,
- 1039 BC: Neferkare Amenemnisu, king of Egypt, dies.
- c. 1020 BC: Destruction of Troy VIIb2.
- 1026 BC: Saul the King becomes the first king of the Israelites, according to the Books of Samuel.
- 1020 BC: King Kang of Zhou succeeds King Cheng as ruler of the Zhou Dynasty in China.
- 1012 BC: Acastus, King of Athens, dies after a reign of 36 years and is succeeded by his son Archippus.
- 1003 BC: David succeeds Saul the King.
- 1000s BC: Earliest evidence of farming in the Kenya highlands.
- c. 1000 BC: Latins arrive in Italy.
- c. 1000 BC: Archaeological evidence obtained from inscriptions excavated in 2005 dates the Tamil language, a classical language spoken in India.
- 1000s BC: Phoenician alphabet invented.