Saturday, July 9, 2016

Parental Guidance Is Not Recommended It Is Required For This Trojan Horse!!! Proof Of Writ To State Of Said As No Amendment Just Done As What Came To Mind In That Event Of President Obama Standing On A Strange Speak, That Flag!!!!



IMPORTANT FOR SELF CALENDAR TO THE ODDITY OF THIS SPECIFIC REACH: I posted this on my google plus before I added the year in thought 1012 B.C. to this Year of 2016. The date of public post to google plus: July 7th, 2016 at the approximate time on my acer 8:43 a.m.!! For exact time contact google directly. This is a note to show accountability and not be ignorant to 'the cause' for me adding the year b.c. and a.d. to arrive at Titan A.E.!! Oddly the Movie was exact to date. All else is in the open pen of written!! https://plus.google.com/

http://thesecretoftheuniversechoice.blogspot.com/2016/07/president-obama-ordered-united-states.html

IMPORTANT FOR SELF CALENDAR TO THE ODDITY OF THIS SPECIFIC REACH: I posted this on my google plus before I added the year in thought 1012 B.C. to this Year of 2016. The date of public post to google plus: July 7th, 2016 for exact time on the clock of posted to google plus contact google. Although that is their discretion this is to show a timeline of event.

google plus recorded on my personal profile by my name Karen Anastasia Placek:

Why did the E.U. use a Flag from Mount Vernon??

The Stars or For the Stripes on the backs of what a Country Can Represent or Once a Story Board?? Serenity answers the question with a movie segment to the Now, Than Or Mirror.Ran.Duh on the Tell.a.Phone??





For Clarity,

Saudi Arabia knows I do not give nor do I jade Terms. This is evident as the Trout in Tiburon, California recovered themselves this year of 2016 due to the hard work And investment of whom knew how too.

Please contact local Bay Area News Stations or just know Steve Paulson and the wonderful and thorough report on the advanced Watershed that did not Dam but rather found a President Hoover type Set approach. The Film that My Steve Paulson did And he is My Weatherman as I Watch the News for the Fact that Sal is an Ole boyfriend to MY SISTER And HER NAME is Saran Anne Meakin. I would continue with my Pro "Test" but I need to go to Marin City for the local Food Market for which I am extremely grateful, as I am sure that all of you are as well.

So, Steep??

K.A.P.


11th century BC

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Millennium:2nd millennium BC
Centuries:
Decades:1090s BC 1080s BC 1070s BC 1060s BC 1050s BC
1040s BC 1030s BC 1020s BC 1010s BC 1000s BC
Categories:Births – Deaths
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 11th century BC comprises all years from 1100 BC to 1001 BC. Although many human societies were literate in this period, some of the individuals mentioned below may be apocryphal rather than historically accurate.

Events[edit]


David and Saul (1885) by Julius Kronberg. The two men are considered the first Kings of the United Monarchy of Israel

No comments: