Thursday, April 20, 2017

BlackRock Fink Keen!!



There is the beat,
the drum of the eternal traverse to this Space of Earth on the placard,
it is the piano of the key that brings this letter to the earthly claim,
should that shoe have not been then how is the measure an Opus to this Time in the Ages on the phone,
it belongs to before Creation had a scale on the shed.

Their was the days of Dark Lords,
the clay said to that is the what to where in the landing,
I put to that the how is then,
clocks and Mountains came,
form made energy long aft,
the style of address!!

Pause to this is that the memory creams to mile on reality,
to bad for the chill of the goose that never rose a hare,
a turtle on the Moon,
wise is the sky to speak.

Across such division of the math in Names,
this is the collect,
to bridle for on the path to Crete I remember Egypt!!

Traveling with the Annunaki I felt the wave of such humanity,
entry to each outer System,
the event in and of itself became to tunnel?,
night the hour of Sun in spiral,
again the swing of the library to say that I am still in the turns of such beauty!



Style to Address,
by design of Man himself I still be frame to the robotic clique of what is this ripple,
as fore the Big Bang the life on exact said to the bell that the ring was a bone,
now on this earth of many in real I wonder the steep of such ballad,
in quest to comprehend my mind equipped to memory,
memorized the Constellational traverse to see that WOW in every style,
no as there was no comparison to what was,
how is this the phone?

Dial to number the quarry is standing in Mankind,
what is the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ that make such brass the flute of whistling death again,
is it the fathom of repetitious brand,
that ball on the link to fence the lake a soar,
is it so forgotten that _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mark to that horror as just a _ _ _ _,
is the put to the blame,
is that kilometer the translate to know of the rodes?

I _ _ _ _  the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,
in plain fact,
they are the dead of the death of the gave at the give of a lined,
they _ _ _ _ to the soy and serve the silk with a war at the supper of the dimming,
all while they clatter.

In this I just to the truth of navigated on the pile of heaped Men,
in my mind I still cringe to the go,
as blank said to I that off to the sky,
I know of the language and yet blank does not remember,
how in such days of stride would such be for trial should the trail be of Men?

In future to store the view of what is that again in be trail to my already scene,
I book to the Future before the click of the talk as after that Bass experience aye am a in full Tile,
I land to the shingle for look,
no guidance for the term of more galaxies than the Milky Way could roam,
in that is the vast amaze,
oh how humanity has been,
to have missed in that an inch is to take at the scale and sku the cost to bossed,
it seems that _ _ _ _ _  just bury the trust to be intro. to yet another beast,
and I know that in my own mind the filming of only my sleep in a view,
it was the _ _ _ _ _ that buried the Men.

Sadly it is there Tale and that shores be tread to many more wrecks on the Future,
even the view before my birth to this earth their once in another bored calendar,
out in totally dark Space,
on that flat I said to the both that I did not know that I don't travel to their hem,
in shirt to reality I wonder this time on this earth as I watch the death of Mankind,
does the _ _ _ _ _ believe that changing the verse as the Religions have shanked the vibe to eating,
do those _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ basque the fish to what is their deal?



Knowing that I saw the other side of that Pyramid,
I saw the City,
I stared?,
no I was in the prepare by another Race of what looks just like this guised,
it is these bends that make me trial,
I cannot stop my yield,
I know that this planet has been in form from before the be GANN,
I have sadness in that as the destruction of what the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ has done squanders yet a tea,
the club of their constant,
first the Zero then the cause then the Counters and now the American.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  cannot even believe that it is their _ _ _ _ of grandfathers that makes the _ _ _ _ _ _  roar,
it is the horror of seeing in my mind's eye as the stories bear only old bisque to pea's soup Pers,
there it is now on the 19 April 2017 and again the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will not stop their phlegm.