Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Biting Respond To A Thunderous Call



Frightened by the continual thought of more;
I balk at such a chore.

Reliance on the Never-Ending?
I Cry at Choice: 
None!!

Then Why!?!

Health of Mind?
To Speak of, writings unrehearsed.
I dread my own mind's thought.

Simple ramblings,
 in short, the rumbling process,
of the Mindful Conscious hitting the very next gear.

I Shift,
into Writ!

Next Lives,
Past Times,
present finds of...!

It Circles to complete form.

Blessed or Cursed?
I have never actually known.

I play to ready form.
 To receive the Mind's Process of; 
Find...

the answer to, the question of,
the Status-Que.
An interest peeked in a single stroll.

How about You?
Same?

To eek out the curiosity in the Total of Life,
I believe I may have been blessed:

Redressed

The rapid rate to assimilate;
Cursed I say I am.

Envied!! 
For What?
A Sage, A Seer, I AM!

What is this Jealousy?
I no not the Truth of such present Gifts.
Plagued by the Burden of Proof.

Do I say?
or Invite?
My Plight in this Life.


Is this, could this be:

The Ying
or 
The Yang,

of Mindful Type?

...not the yester of any Year.
Future or Past.

The massive expression is only but the Currents of my thought.
  The Tides of my Mind in moments of liberated play...
  ..of a musical whim on display.

No comments: