Thursday, August 23, 2012

To Waltz with Wonder



A Life with a driven purpose,
begins long before you ever land here.

Look to the incredible and know you are.

To be a Natural Wonder;
I ponder.

Amazing sights to see!!



To humble myself in the sight of....
"I am nothing;  So far yet to go."

Not difficult at all?

I plod,
onward, forward, HALT!!!

To have this most fortunate rear-view glance,
an instant romance.
Of Men, of Dance, of Song, of Earth.

The second in every moment shocks.
I birds-eye look,
I'm awed.

For in "All Time,"
I'll speak of this place.
Of the wonderment not regarded.
 Life in a full and blooming display.

An erotic draw of Ecstasy.

Rise Forth my common friend.
For in "The End" you shall discover the chance for,
"A New Begin"

Dance..

and I promise you, this lease on life, the saying of.....
(could have)
can be, a contract.

Don't forget to read the small print.

No comments: