Saturday, May 24, 2014

Crayons At Restaurants For Reasons As Adults



I saw the Beach at Cliff House tack,
to the side burnt exact,
twice I hear that awful fact,
cooling was the healing graft.

Seal Rock has an Inn,
breakfast, lunch and dinner trends,
remodels pools the smallest seen,
still the funniest of memories in scene.

A meal enjoyed in some what,
at least it minuses out the fuck,
laughed so hard my brother erupt,
told my mother of this plan a route.

Don't be dumb it twas not this blog,
these are words and carry knobs,
the share I tell is how, why and wears,
of what, when and theirs,
not all memories are horrid tendency,
just teaching times with obvious results,
to make way for Society and included insults.

Returning to my story board,
I had a plan to abort this Thor,
told my sibling in private snore,
I built a Planet for only he, I and the Animals Fore.

In the brilliance of my Plan,
I said I cannot trust so I banned,
as you said blood is thicker than water,
I thought in Stead I'd invite my spotter.

The oddest stare came back no glare,
he walked right in to the restaurant square,
lovely addition if I say so myself,
as usual the Service was quick to quell.

With gentle moves we were guided to,
the table of reserve,
my Mother sat in quiet reposed,
and coffee served for snack.

As you may guess my family tests,
the limits of loud in blessed,
big voices with a low insist,
can be heard in downtown curbs.

Onward tells this tale of fact,
my brother spits out all the ....

"Karen said she built a Planet for only her and I and of course all the Animals of Earth."

my mouth dropped open,
conveniently I had my hand on a glass of water,
and drew it up in sip,
to regain the composure I had lost in dipped,
I sank to his booming confessional tip.

My Mother is a graceful Soul,
although it's mine I say it's so,
be sides that fact she has great tact,
she sat as if the Sphinx knew that,
not a slip of the lip,
know face was priceless,
as she enjoyed my obvious failure of such a sneak of secret pact.

I still laugh!!

Ed, You have a Big Mouth!!



No comments: