Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Unaltered Reality Key Differenced



Galloping Ponies rocks I throw,
at a Post I hit the No,
the brought of Came,
in Night of blame,
the ventured knows it so.

To the Kitchen in a Question,
standing firm in strange to learn,
the blow it shot from where of lot,
across the Room I stop.

In Mid of Air the lift was terror,
so quick to hit the corner lipped,
so deep the bounce my Spline did trounce,
the under-neath of Table counts.

The force of which this Person hit,
gathered me in fists of twit,
crumpled like Tin Foil ripped,
a crunch to ball in Hand.

I lay beneath the woodened place,
a spot that did leave a trace,
to look at back to see the fact,
was missing from the seconds porched.

I scrambled up to know abrupt,
usually it's good to move,
out the door to round the house,
he stood a two time bore.

The double take by no misplace,
I stared to turn and walk a way,
distribute shock to seeing locked,
the view of truth in trots.

The which was whom the center rate,
I spoke of nothing accepted fate,
but in the Words I herd the Echo,
the Man was robbed of 2nd shake.

Returning to a latter time,
the outs were ins of just in lime,
the squeeze of this that push of spat,
but ayes to moments in truth of doubt.

Factual information teams to particular directions,
in the Means the bedding leads,
to rest would be a knotty sheep,
to gain takes chess to heights of fame.

In difference of the same,
timely movement made the day,
I ran to look inside the fay,
for Catholics were the Rule of lay.

To say that I did this sprint,
the hands used as blinds to view,
deep within the Soul of rues,
I spotted horror the terror of brewed.

I shot right back to walk the lack,
announcing not thinking the brain was linking,
the base to the top in the instant of flop,
believe becomes a bigger Crop.

You must announce to whom concerns,
living arrangements are broader burns,
you owe the person this courtesy,
if you have a demon seat.

Whilst I spoke know eyes did lope,
to the Church I said I'd go,
to tell of what resides in Him,
the riggings of the satanic trim.

On the curious I laughed rebuke,
said I guess it's much like you,
with acceptation to this rule,
he was wise to his stool,
admitted winding this case of done,
in a Life of altered runs.

I said that reason does do hold,
great responsibility as I'm told,
no reside in Being of Mine,
the equaling of doing Kind,
attraction brings these funny dialed,
to identify from a child.

A common thread in his voice,
'not at liberty' to speak of noise,
'you need to practice being alone' 
'I thought you'd like slaving bone'
the Theme of this is no undertone,
I jumped to Feat at silent keep,
but now the feelings grown.



No comments: