Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Don't Tell



The constance of a letter from the formation of a word-in to create itself with tasks at marrow,
watched as a child the act of the sentence structured to the action of the result,
in the scene of my mothers dining room I saw as not my mother but another responder in as Hitter,
that shaft coming from what cannot be connected to the phrase wound out towards the victim,
as the hose unraveled to strike the target my ears focus not on the hear,
my eyes pupil on that coil.

Winding in a viper to the Scorpion tip sailed in slow of motion to the score,
my mother stood in a still as she was focused on my Watch,
than in the minus seconds that arrow pointed sharp pierced the human being,
the impact shattering at this glass of the inner chest as it crystallized with the driven shudder,
in horror the person shocked fright with total acknowledgement in complete freeze,
at that moment the other individual laughed the most heinous of noise,
it shook me from my Trance in sudden arson I realized the base of the shot.



The event taking place to this day seems slow moving motion,
to a nearly recorded reel in full understanding minus the audio for format identification,
yet at the grid or at the stat in my life I had turned down the hear for all concerned,
for the specifics of my memory storing the real live chords in body movement,
as the take was of such force it sits still with me now,
the guide for Words kill actually has a difficult describe for the Tone, the Pitch and inevitably The Aim.

In time I am confident that the actual verse will come to be naturally advised,
a chant in a persons prayer was the first determination.

The reality was to protect my mother from what I was watching actually moving in,
these shadows of agent rolled with their tongue,
in thought of such it can not have been many in their construction of verbal communique,
for the state of measure had been slowed by my need to comprehend the volume at mass.

To liken the shaft of sort is at best difficult in this feeble explanation I provide,
however on the Tale of descriptors in an effort to shoe this arch of reconcile I Mind,
curtains on Human Beings towards the conversational casual lip is a tuner,
the speaker with a whip that shorts the statement to less than the Fist firing connection to face,
rather an energy of coordination to kill instant the soles stance.



On that tract of trail I say implicitly that negative electrics do form a flowing rod from directives,
the floor of the intent is hidden by a secular view to test of the listen negating the flew,
foremost what I testify is trued to the saying 'I had the wind knocked out of me when I fell' a gasp,
with the use of Horse riding as the basis for the average reader to absorb this shoot,
the falling from a big buck or sudden spook is in basic the horse stepping out from underneath you,
with incredible force if you are flipped in mid-air landing directly on your back your lungs lap,
in the collapse your air is immediately gone at first moment of grasping mouth to air.



The shirt effort to rise is held by fact of nothing free flowing to the cavity in your chest,
panic immediately ensues yet the crash has normally been witnessed and aid will be corner eyed,
on the view from still time the run is of blank Mind while comprehension of no oxygen racks,
with an attack type response the whites of your eyes widen with each attempt at the brake,
making this worse at moments draw of comprehending dead, 
the answer is the time it takes to relax allowing Nature her bed.

Gamble not on my expressives as in my own admission I am young to be an attempt at such explain,
the schedule of logic to the task of constructing a note is in deed a riddle for my memory without the shake,
for on in revealing The World in our History has murdered the Messenger to drive the picture bloat,
to temper the engage of deep seated learns with the Tack used old of a Kenning Trade,
not poetic formal perception rather quite possible a poem in the grip of Measures to metro a Talk,
with a beatnik application to not further damage but to ladder the climb with informational signature,
this is a brief of the erasure on the Head Plat Turn.



The Sharps @defation Inflating


No comments: