Wednesday, November 26, 2014

James Blunt & The Am Way Tradition



This Tabs itself to the early morning rise a good old fashioned stretch & a yawn to work,
for on the real of the life and that Life would be Mind a thought to character a day,
the service is of free flow write to the creek I wake by from on the knight that spot,
in the action of the Singer a steady rein does counter clock to know of vice that Play.

As simple is as Simple shade touch the Tree it branches ray through vibrance on the shine,
the sparkles after rain is gone shines on each the leaves of song,
from that envelope working starts to dance the Frost it's smell,
the freshness of the daily chore makes getting up the More's!!

In the state of wear I live A California gold by date is Levi at my home towns bone,
San Francisco is the place that everything does have a date to task the heavy quirk,
in growing with the timely shirts my mother during Aids was light to walk with freedom Sight,
on the News the food did say that dinner out was not for play pushing that disease to cycle stay,
my Mother jumped that weirdly day shot to her bedroom to dress for Ray,
the announcement in the House came big her voice is loud I heard the shift in her guts to Prove!!

Than to the car we drove not far for the City is our live,
with Marching on her repertoire the candor of her being,
on right to the restaurateur that served and ordered she did mirror,
marking with her boisterous Self that our Country was wrong to sell information incorrectly,
of course she pulled her prayer to table which always made me laugh 'cause it seemed touching craft.

Like the 'Crop Circles' that just appear from nowhere explanation,
the drop of my head came from control for the chortle Scene was bare,
in my bones I'd sit my chair and try not to have my shoulders share that laughter deeped seat,
for ask my mother she'll tell the world in the actual of her Vocal loud cannot compare,
I love her but I must admit embarrassment did always fit!!

Minus my red face to the task my mother dared is really in the lesson of standing all declared,
in Outdoor to the indoor smalls my mother loves to support the Truth not by mention but by example,
in this the Teach was professional to reach the foundation and speak of Trust,
in that the factor in the belt did come to my Nations welt for Aids was trouble everywheres,
and it did not come with dinner served it did come as the Christians nerved to spout the gay cursed,
for even that one had my mother in the old exclaim of defining words to claim.

A Nut Cracker timed my mothers Opera Three-Hundred and Sixty-Five Days a Year,
her calendar was not subject it was rather always clear to Announce the next big Steer of hatred or Fear!


No comments: