Monday, January 5, 2015

Minot's Taller Step-Feat



The commerce of ‘ditches & dams’ is to channel or hold at the amount of capture or drain.  In the writing of a cancer that has virus or brain technique, the sentence to structure the phrase of mortar as a mortal portion to bring construction to the Field.  Prod not for the clouds collection is either passing in retain or a convent to the storm of rain by ways of parade drops.  The Ocean is full with salt extract as the drying brings to surface the piling of Freight at port of walking in this human carver of shell.

Order a fashionable “Shall-We” and at list of shark to I.D. the bark Nature guided me to self-strength to steady my dead-fall of body, face and station.  Troubling thought was of keep to loop-keys that fit, lock to cage to bar of prose with the silence of my internal screaming tears.

As I shed dry telling to the whether of tact, I scouted my life with care to my principles in hold.  Creamed by division in a multiple of deaths it has been ‘The Trigger’ of each bulletins gun.  Curved to bye line the hand in chance brought, word by word gallant, a horse trot posting planned.  By happenstance the treasure has creation of a chest to define reality as plain.  The pain, the agony, memory producing a remembrance to established of a soon.

~ ~ ~ ~

Worship Who Today?  Written on July 27th, 2012

To find the reproach of one for another is a distinct sign of failure itself.  In such an act of self-disdain, I witness.

To be privy to obtuse behavior has been my pleasure and not my harm.  I have had to learn to submerge myself in that which I have had to find so offensive in my life.  Not by choice!, but, by the Force of man’s opinion of what is the problem with that which they know so little about.

To remove out of the hands of the ones that should be capable of proper decisions in a life is completely ludicrous, and, quite insane.

When one confronts the people that are just spreading misinformation and propagating a foul attitude towards difference or inquiry thereof, I am curious as to where the independent soul is meant to stand.

Should one choose to be separate from “the corrective” or the Masses, you are outed and declared in public ‘5150’, meaning crazy.

So, in, truth the anonymity which is so strongly professed is quickly recanted and announced: Again publicly, as, only anonymous in matters of Press, Radio and Films, all else is open-court, Open range or better said, everything else is off the table.  Bummer ‘They’, A.A. accents aren't so clear upon entry of.

Abandon the old ways unproven? For what? Some of us are fortunate, why?  For purposes of doing, that which is correct.


We’re moving, Nature’s blooming, and flowers I will not send.  For negativity and hatred towards natures and wild is felt and so seen by that which was not mean, but now you may deem: Rage! Full.

No comments: