Monday, January 5, 2015

The Letter In A Write To Address Issue & Cause



Eleven years ago Elisa Bianchi, my best friend from 6th Grade left me with her father in her parents’ home in El Dorado Hills California, she just turned and her walk away down the stairs to hide spoke volumes in her slinked of complete absolute hatred towards myself. It was weird because she was just standing with her father, everything seemed wonderful as we were preparing to visit with one another following the lovely dinner we had all just shared together. The surroundings changed in such a quick, I witnessed her and her father whispering this strange body language with hand actions and I got really uncomfortable.  

This was my best friend, Elisa and I had met as children while going to school in San Francisco attending the elementary school at the Convent of the Sacred Heart.  We both were now adults with children of our own, so the worries that her mother had brought to my attention when we were young were still close to mind but I did not actively worry for myself as I was a grown adult with a family.  However these strange and overwhelming feelings swamped me.  The avenue of introduction to a nightmare made goosebumps that chill my bones. My very breath was stifled by what I was watching, I sank.

As Elisa walked downstairs I held a grip to the armchair of which I had been seated in, the next few moments delivered the horror of that Elisa's mother had warned me of as a child.  This is the brief account of that day, it has taken me 11 years to get to this specific point to even be able to state it aloud.  The fear that I have been living in because of these few seconds where Elisa decided to advance her own health by extinguishing mine.  On this page that I shake as I write I can only say that this is the moment of real fright. 

In the Drawing Room of Elisa's parents I was left by my best friend so that she would not have the duty of .......a minute later her father was standing across the room with his body leaned in a manner that disgusted me.
 Her father than began to walk towards me with a rather abrupt but most obvious prearranged plan. Mr. Bianchi began to unzip his trousers and walk directly at me, the room became instantly smaller and I sat frozen in one of the  wing-back chairs. Mr. Augusto Bianchi pulled his cock from his unzipped trousers, taking a hold of his penis and removing it from its location to expose and bring it towards my mouth. He swooped his head backwards with a look on his face of certainty, his shoulders held a speech of unspoken hammer. I sat in disbelief and at that moment he was directly in front of me, cock in hand breezing my lips. I looked up and laughed, said, you have got to be kidding me, moved around the chair and went down the back stairs. I did not look back for fear of him following me. I reached the bottom of the staircase where Elisa was watching Television with her daughter curled up beside her. I said nothing for words seemed evoporated by the swoop, but she clearly knew I was there, just behind her, waiting for her to say something, anything at all.  Silence was her scream.  I walked out through the garage that was off to the side of that particular room. I opened the garage door and went to my car where I shook.

I am wanting to say that Elisa and her abuse is formal to many in this world, keep it buried by passing the cock sucking duty to whom is next in line. I guess it was better for me to have been dealt that evening as oppose to her daughter. As Elisa's mother taught me at the age of Ten years old when Elisa and I first met of her husband’s advances I was somewhat prepared by the directions, however unbeknownst to many in that very wealthy circle and circle outside my immediate family, I had been severely abused as a child. So thanks Elisa Bianchi your move to pass your duty to suck your father's dick that night brought eleven years of terror. This is how long it has taken me to name you and your father in this abuse that happened 11 years ago. Oh but for the statute of limitations and let us not forget the phone calls from your father to my home that caused so much distress I was eventually forced to move. More…..

Written on January 5th, 2015

"On Friday July 28th, 2012 I wrote the following as a free-record to hold for the appropriate release of what the happenings had indeed produced in my life to date the cart.  As a harnessed approach to gather candor of Being in self, I have chosen prose as the expression to bring cadence to life in this existence of Hell.  To forward the direction of this towards an onward character it will be the speech in voice that delivers the breast of candor touching the actual in reality to define reaction thereof."

A.    Anonymous

Announce not yourself but another for in this I will have my druthers.  You shall fail not myself, for I am just a mere creature of humanity itself.  The result of “no love”, “nor care” to my well-being, but attention to my demise has attracted death-less souls, for even death has hung his head to know your shame.  Familiar they are not to the ways of such callousness or spiritual maladies.  Out of the mouths, confession has been made by that which is known as a anonymous.

To scoff at such malicious and maladjusted behavior is completely natural, yet the receipt of such has been not received but pounced upon as if it is wrong to react adversely to being forced into that which is not fully understood.  It is in the push to produce or comply that reveals the deceptiveness of a group or an organization.

To state so blatantly that you are not affiliated with any one sect etc., just announces plainly that you must then align yourself with all of them.  For in this stupidity of shared verses you out the source of the manipulation as the manipulator himself.

Undeniably, I state, “Independent of, I stand with character of my own uniqueness as what I am, so that I may instill into my own that temper to develop a good set of principles of which to live by.”

This fortune that I have been afforded by Life Itself and the study thereof has relieved me of any and all responsibility towards my fellow mankind.  Many will believe that this is or may be considered a selfish act, but, until you truly no selfishness you will never recognize advantage.


Friday