Monday, January 5, 2015

Wing-Nuts



The depth of strand in anchors harp wound the spite of tuners sharp.  In sheet tooth gear a piano austere “the bench” betrayal of monies/money seared.  Oh for the bark of skin detail, a wrinkle palm leaves gone bong.  Smoke shackles farm chick barrows beam head, hobbles grab while dollars day!!

A play Flute.

July 28th, 2012

A tone has been set by what seems to be, however, I believe, I never think…….I shout.  Watch out for your brother or maybe just another, be human or not!! 

The way to be free is to never see the doubt and frustration of men.  For we cannot stand with most of this land, it’s full of hypocrisy and sin.  Trading one for each other, the care for of a lover is interpreted by layman of; blend.

Anonymity speaks, oh wait, it’s rehearsed the limo is a casket and you’re disaster`ed if you point a finger at them.  A con if you ask me, but you didn’t, so: Blast it.  Away from the rooms, such dismay?

Never assume, because I would presume to say that it’s your ass; knot mind.  The words not confusing, although it’s been said, to be Greek and easily explained.

Of course.

A sponsor needed and alien we are not, but an “A” for abolish all them.  So, is it the Spelling, three letters.

I think!

It sounds so confusing, oh well.

It spells ‘Group-of-drunks’.  O.M.G.


It’s not me! Get a clue, 2 x AA = That

No comments: