The starts on the blocks of centuries of led is not the primed thorn to a say ladder day. The ore is the earth, the reason front cork and the chapter is the nest of a whatever is sealed. Mostly a pawn the chess board of checkers in the comb of a global scatter, the math retracts to dull numbers and moat people. The stream on the mention is pews at rump, no work for the music just the following lumped. The cube on the Tetris a game of the chord to muse for the player the fit of a clay, deep is the sync on a Pyramids ray.
Sun shines to left and the Raves score to Dawn, the Voices that tremble are the Social clubs of penned. Written from Circus the cotton candy a fill, circles of rings that tube of the Frill. There it comes!!
Fears, drawn, populous pails, to batch the stilts to over done nails, these are the piers on a docket. That sphere to a break, the snappers on shake, seek to Cave of the lung on longs shunned. Nestle to crispy the apple baked cried, rollers of lakes be swelled, the fence was a gravestones wit!! Gem thought a diamond turned to ski pearl, the string of a valor punched out to be twirl. The rinse of the Wash on the flood rivers Whirl, just touch the base of a waters waist wheeled.
Trunks on the said Head less the dread, for fragmented morsels make best foods for the trawl. Spackle answers lasp the anchor on bench, now the wrapped is swamped by the sound. Spring founders summer the fall of winters know that colds are the times for logistics on years. Ribbons on lace tied bows of the dice, who needs to gamble win the quest is a priced.
Cheep seat on bird, Web the instant on motion, just insert taste and send with a lotion. Slinky had found that steep stare a loud but than the hour ran and minute timers shoed. 'Y' be Confucius with dogma for Friend, the closet disclosure at prophetic core slain, this is the expression of send reap dissolve, the breadth of a cycle is the toll on the brain!!
History has put to license a raise, to conscious the work is the speed of light sped, yet what is the electricity that feeds these troughs tread. Blanket diversions to ample some lot or is the pillar of salt that barks dirt? Cue questions on sample of why its a perch, fish for the card room and taro for church.
Back to the Masters of Dom in Oh's crow, that is the march of a sparrow to match. Honest with lust, honest with games, honest with sexual prowess and reins. Now on these turns of whom has the thrown, I'll gallop a station that kink greats a grown.
Terminology and subtypes
- Bondage and Discipline (B&D)
- Dominant and submissive (D/s)
- Sadism and Masochism (or sadomasochism) (S&M)
- Master and slave (M/s)
Types of play
- Top and bottom
Types of relationships
- Long term
- Professional services
Parties and clubs
Recent surveys with anonymous, self-selected volunteers
Social (non-medical) research
Gender observances in research
Gender differences in masochistic scripts
Women in S/M culture
Orientation observances in research
Differences and similarities between gay and straight men in S/M
History of psychotherapy and current recommendations
- Considering BDSM to be unhealthy
- Requiring a client to give up BDSM activities in order to continue in treatment
- Confusing BDSM with abuse
- Having to educate the therapist about BDSM
- Assuming that BDSM interests are indicative of past family/spousal abuse
- Therapists misrepresenting their expertise by stating that they are BDSM-positive when they are not actually knowledgeable about BDSM practices
History of behavioral treatment
- Worauf sich Körper kaprizieren, Austria. Peter Kern directs and writes the script for this comedy which is a present-day adaption of Jean Genet's 1950 film, Un chant d'amour. A marriage in which the wife (film veteran Miriam Goldschmidt) submits her husband (Heinrich Herkie) and the butler (Günter Bubbnik) to her sadistic treatment, until two new characters take their places.
- Ach, Hilde (Oh, Hilda), Germany. A play by Anna Schwemmer that premiered in Berlin. A young Hilde becomes pregnant, and after being abandoned by her boyfriend she decides to become a professional dominatrix to earn money. The play carefully crafts a playful and frivolous picture of the field of professional dominatrices.
- In photography: Eric Kroll and Irving Klaw (with Bettie Page, the first well-known bondage model), and Japanese photographer Araki Nobuyoshi, whose works are exhibited in several major art museums, galleries and private collections, such as the Baroness Marion Lambert, the world's largest holder of contemporary photographic art. AlsoRobert Mapplethorpe who has dealt with BDSM themes in many of his works.
- In music: the Romanian singer-songwriter Navi featured BDSM and Shibari scenes in her music video "Picture Perfect" (2014). The video was banned in Romania for its explicit content.
- Comic book drawings: Guido Crepax with Histoire d'O (1975), Justine (1979) and Venere in Pelliccia (1984); inspired by the work of Pauline Réage, Sade and Leopold von Sacher-Masoch. John Willie and the Adventures of Sweet Gwendoline (1984) which was the basis for the film Gwendoline.
- In graphic design: Eric Stanton and his work on dominance and female bondage, as well as Hajime Sorayama andRobert Bishop
- In art deco sculpture: Bruno Zach produced perhaps his best known sculpture—called "The Riding Crop" (c. 1925)—which features a scantily clad dominatrix wielding a riding crop.