Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Voice Of A Reef That Spoke To Oceans Tidal As The Sands Gave Rise To A Beaches Sneak Asking Time. And Time Was Not Swept, It Adored The Majesty Of The Wave In Its.Self, As Grace, And As Saved From.



I love Tom Brokaw so much,
my kids need to immediately read his wonder to know that Infinity blushes with His Hymn,
the hear across a galaxies Cosmos has to ring Orion to answer with a bursting Hemisphere,
that trust on these treasures of Mankind must bright the star being a vibrant brilliance to a beautiful Suns design in and of the Skies on Far from Run,
this is near and yet words char as reflection to a stride in my still to describe.

His magnificence is and yet society has been of toasted bred,
creep pea crepes,
french fried with sure kiss to Won side,
that lip.pin the base while draining the bisque of a Mind that I would just peace with vocal scores!!

So to that, I speak gently to my whispers,
be an interest to your wealth of character,
look to Tom Brokaw and wonder your fact.tree,
as those verse comforts came to my life on the Times,
in anxious he was my know,
to be what on the dial,
numbers or file.

Stride well to such mention as the more is not code,
its rare these days on a world to full of brims,
browsers have returned punch as a capitol letter to a for letter cold.

Heave no lather to such discard,
look to My Grandfather and be complete with a fantastic Pine,
the Oak in that Grove of Thunder,
My Grandmother compiled the best of Shows to what is a Redwood,
the day that you realize Tom Brokaw is as the deep in a Tend from say to cent,
he is a bit to these pen.knees in the Wind!!

No comments: