Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Upside Aged Bad



Mucking the Stall at the barn fold rake Proper primed for latest Stake the Spear of Pitchfork calls me lane,
wive away Blunt has a Date to be the best in Groom mistake,
oop's said the Millennial I Thought the Ride was for the Walk of Open Stride,
mounting Horse a sing same similar,
all in the Arena of Life in lender!!

Trades in Bank a Coming Tank to be the better best of spree,
a Bit of that too More in laugh,
I'm sure the Short is a James Booked back!!

No rewritten Verse needed for the Hearst is coming feeded just to See the Delight of thanks again it's Life,
treasured up for the big abrupt not really caring for who gives a Fuck,
not aye said the Fly in bye another ride threw to the Ages it bayed to the Laid,
Tomb Stone!!

My dear darling Mr. Blunt you're caught in a Triangular Trunked against the Odds of Why the thump dump,
gee let me think for the minute line dunk soaked for the measure of how to get Lettered a Caused,
crypt it off to the chisel in carve munch that Statue 'til you fill your Self Well deep too Seat!!

I'll just sit in Mystery Theater the Darker the Comedy the Greater the Beater,
trusting the Whipper Snapper to Look I've been debtor,
kraft is a Brand that Serves all the Setters!!

Chef the Roast to the Drips in the Boast,
I love the buttering bring on the Toast,
champagne crystal stem wares you've got a throat,
heard not to chew just swallow the most!!

Guest to the Genes Blunt has no Means,
cycle the rifled to the arms in the leaned,
hang on the that Stun it delivers with a Tuk-Tuk,
not really my style I like it rough luck!!

Be Brattier Brought time is Blunt Caught know Quoted be Dawn

No comments: