Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Win Dues



Evolve to Movie set Spaghetti the Banker in the Bet used for Tangle Mat the Angler speaking tire Irons,
scratch the served to pounding steel the actor reveals the nobody bangle nailed coffin suite shuttererings,
another Cross to Rink it straight as the bribe is a Country hurt sore to Burro but brae is Tell lifer Held in Hell
a single erase chalk boards spell the out so simple in complete of spell trait to many a Lives lived Welt.

Scotch the Vodka chill Ice Cubed a drink for Good and finally spooked to the bed of bridged the Beal,
shine the song as better known to wrangle the Rope of a Hang Mongrel curred a mat my life is always shite,
the brig of prison I've lived a litten rage in fact and write the fact 'cause the shrug is all ways count back.

A Jar for Head the Skull of Brain covers shriek in Crawling Sane more the Burr to brill the Shrimp decked,
built to ply the bot is bred to spine the spline to talker dot the I in mead of whom does care for Asked,
no dare just racked as the sticker Tab joint in Elbow the shove is black tarp to stuff rather shacked marker!!

Ruins rise to flower beds my own personal deed I'd stead proper time to call the brine kill me centers a bar,
bone me cremate the lost of found break my lined to Central dough mix me Wild to drake a Spout stern,
ration math quest the proud success be real from even bow create the path paved with Vow tid Tale sound.

Directoire discern the Antler peel shed the sprite to be a feeled mow the plow as airing ground breath rows,
seed to plant ash blows store pick a Universe in decor frame the Role to free my be in eradication Self lead,
Core the Aye to Print the Dial brawl think Time it's just a Pile of Planets moving in bursting Dew boon stew.

Stop my halt gallop born flip me over and Out of storm accent birth to guide my door free of me is in the Ve
a brother taught too Father lot circulate these broader shots cast me forked in Set of bunker Sought spot,
home to Elemental Neat brick ankh Mortar to Spackle pane breathing death to meet my shore deed Marred

All rite the Fire in Flame snuffed Cage candle Lobby in electricity killed no further strong to Earth of wrong,
file the Record to Vinyl long all Compacts flickered tasked shown to Apple bite right Snapped.

Beat Whipped Egg Straw  

No comments: