Friday, November 20, 2015

Lamb In Knight Is The Founder That The Mane Frame Is An In Deed To The Equestrian On Bees Nest Of Milk Weed



With Homers on the ABC of tax that I went to the IRS and they were Extreme in the kindness touch,
for another environment said to have signed on behalf had Not paid the Tax Bill on the Bar in been,
so on the Account and this was years ago I was finally able to resolve the Tent with a done,
as that is under the table of this blog on the lathe I shingle this hour to the Horse that I love,
the kids that I taught to the drug on the Site that made the Horses able to ride.

As the Feed Room was off-limits to I,
this simple fact will bring to the drive,
of what is how and that is drugging horses girth,
as the Month to the email that surprised me to scream,
it was the online that I found that stride.

To that is the exhaust of location location,
as at the barside chat its the book with a rate shin,
for should one not know that riding is ride,
than whats in there mouth would be the at talk.

Listen oh hear that the perk is a bust,
to finally talk from experience dust,
shaking and trembles have filled my deep tier,
for what is the barn but a reason to clear,
that sum things went Up to hour long less,
even the Clock rang rinse at the toss.

So as I due write to the tears that a Shed,
cheeks on the inquiry will bring in new read,
for daily review to the choir is lung,
singing to what has been chores to this drum.

No comments: