Bicycle law in California
|This article uses citations that link to broken or outdated sources. (March 2015)|
General applicability of road rules
Locations of cycling
Racing and drafting
- A white front lamp (either attached to the bike or to the rider) which can be seen from 300 feet (91 m) away.
- A red rear safety reflector visible from 500 feet (150 m) away when illuminated by automobile headlights.
- White or yellow reflectors visible from on the bike's pedals or the cyclist's feet or ankles.
- A white or yellow reflector on each side of the bike's front half.
- A white or red reflector on each side of the bike's back half.