- Building upon the collaborative relationships between labor, management and our stakeholders in challenging times.
- Developing reasonable fiscal strategies that ensure the organization's sustainability while providing seamless services to our communities.
- Development of a plan which allows for the timely improvement and replacement of capital assets and infrastructure.
- Improved service delivery through enhanced coordination among fire and emergency service agencies within the region.
- Enhanced community outreach efforts that prepare citizens to deal with common emergencies; as well as, disasters.
- Ensure a well-trained, respectful and professional workforce with a high degree of competency.
- Maintaining a state of operational readiness that ensures adequate staffing and equipment to meet the needs of our communities.
David A. Rocha
Alameda County Fire Department
~ http://www.ktvu.com/news/176605537-video ~ https://archive.org/details/KTVU_20160622_160000_KTVU_Mornings_on_2_at_9am
He was on Sarah and Vinnie and......
watch The Real at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FeZcSoTxU with Mibach on-air!!!
Frank Somerville https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTVU
|Born||Frank William Somerville|
March 19, 1958
San Luis Obispo, California, U.S.
|Residence||Oakland, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||San Francisco State University|
|Occupation||Journalist, news anchor|