Sunday, August 23, 2015

Face Book Its A Beautiful Knows Page 8




Hello Juliette, thank you for your support!!
  • Diane Gallagher and Juliette Hession Page like this.
  • Juliette Hession Page smile emoticon See you soon, I hope!
Hi Ajay!! Thank you for your Like on Facebook. Welcoming a new Person to, The Secret of the Universe is Choice, is a very cool experience. I hope that you have a wonderful day and a fantastic week.
In addition, I would like to take a moment to thank each one of you that has Liked this Facebook Page in the past. I appreciate each and every one of you. Your support means so much, thank you again.
Cheers to a New Day!!
...See More
In the interest of full disclosure, I wouldn't send so...
THESECRETOFTHEUNIVERSECHOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM
   Comment   
Sometimes, When You really Love SomeOne, or, in my Case, I love this Girl for being my beautiful Niece, You are Willing to go further than the Ends of Earth, or, The Shores of Any Declare, to say, "Beware my friend, for this girl is not A Lone, She walks with Me in Always and You shall be my Contender, not her Menace. For after I read a Booking Record on the Web, with Private Information for PUBLIC View, I loose it on people like YOU. Speak not, for you do not listen, but YOU Shall know that people like Amy Hall should hang their Head in Shame, for I have suffered much the same, at the Claims of Stranger's, or what has become stranger, Friends. I love Shareston and you should love yourself, oh wait, 'you already due.'
   Comment   
If we stand, we will not fall, they may not skin us....at all.
   Comment   
To obtain Stillness of Mind, you must practice Quietness.
   Comment   
Welcome and thank you to our most recent addition, Valerie. I appreciate each one of you that has been kind enough to like my Facebook Page. Of late, I have been adding my posts from my Google Blog so that they may be more readily accessible. I also have found in the past few months that YouTube Auto-generated a page for this Blog. In addition as I posted yesterday, I was also added to San Francisco Blogs, which is very exciting or at least I thought it was. Should you like to support it on their Web Site all you have to do is go and give me a thumbs up on their page. As I said before, I think it would be exciting to receive the support from people already supporting my Blog. Thank you for reading and I hope that we can communicate even further in the future.
Karen
Wow, we must be like twins separated from birth or something .... I could have written this ... don't know...
THESECRETOFTHEUNIVERSECHOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM
   Comment   
The best thing you can ever be is a survivor! I'm glad that life is beautiful for you.It's amazing how normal, and happy everyone looks in pictures... they sure don't tell...
THESECRETOFTHEUNIVERSECHOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM
   Comment   

No comments: