Wednesday, November 23, 2016

How Spark^Lean Wine Is Maid As Glow Bowl Warm Ming Gave Rose Water??

October 26th, 2016 at 2:55 pm



The treat of what is the balance of closing my open script to blogs at changed,
I feel the best of not feeling the platter is sold,
just by removing the daily journal the event of what is happening brings port,
the pier now is only mine,
these places of only the eyes that belong to my candor of review,
not the at-large of any harbor to boat away with the charms.

My mother did tell me that I would be used by everyone,
that the World would just take and then put me to an empty platter,
the feed would be for them and that they would be users.

This is truth to her words of shock at the time,
yet on October 26th, 2016 the rough is only a straddle,
for I dismounted and came to only have explored her straight and narrow phase,
on many occasion the light had a bit of thunder,
than there was always the lightning.

As the counter of her bearing the compass was true,
the fact that I have opened four blog foundational forms,
written on the page and communicated to and on the phone of the day,
not a single formula of return,
thereby the registered is the receipt.

In absent of a mate I have found that privacy will be my speak,
that not being of the global strike to what is only the cork of champagne at the leads,
to be held by only the fax,
I am alone in this world of a signed.