Sunday, June 26, 2016

From Dressage To Stadium What Is The Length Of Your Stirrup On Cross-Country For??



'Y' would the Bald E!.Gull to call Time asking the Hare for the Raise.Or's edge,
did that Key to that Sec.^Hint to a Tale of the lug on Tum.Mi's Nail,
biting that is the board off a sleeve to draw that Tell,
sketch to a straw and in told to brain its a scorch on the actual Pail.

Therefore by the Dues is that ankle Steep to Cheese on a Valley's Mail,
is the letter on the seed or is that Hoot on the Owl of that diggers Miled,
can that cinch Venue with the brought to E! Trot a thermal bale??,
every Stung held is the Deal of Cornea on that blink Keen stay.Ole,
as for the speak what say to Choice on that perk of a cough.Sir speech??

An Opera,
sing with a stick to key bail,
then as the apron strings to shake the Seek get a took,
by that Morrow it while be french Kiss.sin,
how lawn of the Pi to meet Tea your's bile,
venture with scale.

Note to Self: This post was written on my google blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision by I, Karen Anastasia Placek and held in draft as I was in write to Coach Kerr during and while the NBA Finals were in 'play' and I  did not have the computer ability to send it to him or give it to him in person due to the secure nature of its contents I held it in draft until 'Published June 26th, 2016' for his consideration on the action of 'The Finals' and how as a I was watching that I felt on and about what was actually taking place 'On the Court' in the Minute of actual 'Courts Play'!!  At and for my reference to the many more posts in 'the hold' google time stamp on my acer laptop computer running Windows to say the time is 
11:21 AM to date and state Published Now. Original and free write done by I on June 11th, 2016.