Sunday, June 26, 2016

Just As The Shallow Whistle Hears A Fluster It Provides To The Ear A Find To Listened Winds Provide As A Guides Direction, Lean^Go Or Chase To Corn???



Steel the bit in my language as the rein in all time office,
as the an caller will be of the grand said,
touch this bring and say to that words this is no divide,
it is the reality of a salve to the wounds of life on the grasp,
each day of my life I have grace from the source of I the Elemental,
the flame is nigh the fire of eternity,
no flavor off sleeve to spice!!



Ready your stall for the stability of longevity thorough are the fars,
in fact to origin this is an hour of that vacation,
realm tree to understood by the rings,
people for the tale and syn for the Pro_Fane!!

Steep Trails on the down Hill vista of Mankind and its Stream to sadness Equals saddled??,
never disguise such bridles as a walk to engage the back as the leg,
stirrup to length with the seat on a sain is short speak to verb at noun Peak??,
distant to Mount??,
the fact that earth is Ore.

Societies at the Cost of Civilizations have danced for The More.Toll,
I bring to the compass a Theme,
reality served with a dragons file,
a method of diction that does not announce such burrows to bring dey.ain,
rather the invitation of that Sun on a row.Tay.shin,
the Elbow of Trim!!

Note to Self: This post was written on my google blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision by I, Karen Anastasia Placek and held in draft until 'Published June 26th, 2016'. At and for my reference to the many more posts in 'the hold' google time stamp on my acer laptop computer running Windows to say the time is 
4:12 AM to date and state Published Now. Original and free write done by I on June 17th, 2016.



No comments: