Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can't Leave




Swarming mind of frantic space,
my Self removes me from a race.

Where is the air in age?
Drowning underneath the sage?

Counter me, I clock myself,
I am here and there in place.

Looking round inside this mace,
cream-filled pie was not on my face.

Raging sight of glue filled crap,
dangling memories would fill all that.

My head does race, 
I'm blind enraged!

From a time in such cramped space,
the air is hot and wet and dry,
I gag with blood, and cough out taste.

My stomach racks with hot outrage,
ripped apart in dark garage.

Beams of wood stood there in large,
welling deep in memory.

The scare, the rights,
of this I blare.

Here Me, I See, 
I'm Blindingly!!

My eyes, 
they sting, 
I cannot breathe,
gagging, gasping, 
I just can't leave.
K.A.P.
6/16/2009

No comments: