Thursday, September 15, 2016
What Is 'A Complex' In This Write To 'Left A Clue' Just To Say Safely That It Is Not Just Black & White For Red All Over It Is The Newspaper Type, It Is Forever & A Day, It Is Eye^Row^Bought?? Or, Is It A Quest^Chin, The Say, The Seen, That Sears, The Maul, The Post, The Whip, The Dogma, The Shipping News, Or, Is There A Color Chart To Fit Olive Skin And A Wright To Slow Down This Writ To Not Just Take A Crews On The Sonny Side Of Life
In our world history there were these Men namely a fill-up that represented such gasoline,
the branch of government in the entire world only ever comments on Hitler,
yet what of Mussolini, Trotsky, Tito, Frued, Stalin, Jung, Kafka not to mention The Romanov's,
now its the Technology of this picture to state the three laws of what be leaf:
I have a Study,
you have a Library,
we met at the word of dictionary be set??
The term Napoleon 'complex' came from this once,
theory makes turns to dial a boxing day,
than christmas is x-mas on Mass of which is the brae??
Why is how the terms of agree meant to entice as the island and stool??,
what is the Redwood that shows us these as fads??
A ring in a Tree to the Ice of the sleeved,
science of psychiatry to the Dr. of a PhD??,
Degree of graduation verses the psychology to state of mind as the thought philosophy to say play^tow??
Than on the calendar of now,
September 15th in the year of Two-thousand Sixteen,
what the time is, is no-longer call 'popcorn' on the bell system,
Should the white of a bulb be the black Shade of a shown,
than is the up Side down Feather of writing a Rose to say that the thorn is App.^Pull by stashed.
the quick an the Tweet to instant Mess^age with text buy that screen,
media to thermal the chills of the Beam that burns with a the razor as the Soap is dry E!^race^Sure,
Steam off the kettle is known as a Spa,
the Mediterranean and the Oil of Olive as Popeye the spinach Man,
pump the cartoon to Scooby a clued,
what is Sesame Street the grasp of the Fanned??
House of common grown is to understand the said,
words on the lips that speak Talk or is it now the Conversation of sew,
threads dial Ivory to Washing Machine??,
or is it D.C. to say that Canada's green??.
Wares of the Congressional Meeting to thirst,
has any One person listened to the avenue Church,
the language so antiquated that the bible must choke,
art in the voice and lyrics be soaked,
as just yesterday on the ear to the corn??,
or is this just tell a vision to move ease be ..........
does the World believe that all lost Wars in the Past,
are readily accepted or that people get mad,
that the U.S.A. is going to each country at need,
or is the fact that nobody lead to the beach of a swim??.
The American Indian will always be that,
for america is the land and the first people be stout,
there in the fraction is add bison be ring,
like Africa elbow on the worlds below,
just in an awl that binder of strange,
yet is this consider the balance of rein???
This Morning Outside Was The Best Expression Of How Much Nature Speaks, As I Witnessed The Big Squabble And Said.....
This morning was so funny as the Crows argue the Owl,
in that massive screech??,
no the blue jays attempted an intervention but traveled the chaotic scene too,
so I finally went outside and said 'order in the court' to be stunning,
the entire crew went silent and thought why is that Owl on the stoop.
I laughed and than the Crows said squawk??,
no they began to swoop,
around in the trees I watched as they tried to spook that Owl off the troop??,
the Crows were mad and pulling a seen from The Birds,
flying about and straight at my stand where I said what is that angry Raven stating,
I giggled and that bird just flew to a sit and silents began as the blue jays just Band!!
Anyone this a.m. really missed the fun,
as that Owl was so calm the ocean should have wrung,
the telephone of Sun just a rising Moon,
as the country of travels how migration must boom!!
To those that have language barriers of reefs,
its the granite of saltwater that shows lost civilizations too.
From Ra to the Apollo of that Ancient be Land,
egypt to Greek or the Viking by hand,
Odin and Zeus to say that shipping Inks 'Pan'??,
as what is the flute of the breeze on the grand canyon of the Snake River in explanation off-span??.
It is the pleasure of peace to the stance of a man,
kind is the animals that have made my life so much better,
as the possum or raccoon or that skunk on a tune,
Scout at the meek to a time in the creek.
Mouse is a cat and Cheshire does Feat,
Lobos just is enjoying Rambo at meet??,
its Rambo on the funnier as this is his property of resident seek,
to enjoy such as wonder is to say but a Teak.
People have fashion and that Turkey has road,
for on yesterday the drive of the political pull??,
for the first time I saw a car stop and not push,
for the Turkey on the road was just full of such grace,
that as he moved to the timing of traffic,
I said 'what are doing' and I thought that is sure to be a true compass on a fact,
that all must sing to the lyrics of the bring,
for even gobble gobble is the thanks giving of spring!!
So for all of my nieghbors the judges and the fears,
I watched as not a passenger but I did what is natural when comparison is biers,
like a dog fight at the park, would you stand at the cart,
or would you get a bucket of water and throw it on the lawn,
the difference is that I love all the tack,
and me talking to the wild animals is looked at as tracked,
yet is not a dog wild as the cat is just a snob,
is not the worm a thing you eat at the drink of Tequilla rein,
is the rat that is a pet fine to the parrot that repeats,
so should the awl bother your day just say to I these simple words,
tell to me it bugs you and I will shut-up.
because I feel that all my life people watch my way to stride,
I feel judged and I don't like that people always lie,
its annoying and that is my truth for the best of saying choice,
so as I stop these writing words what is the day at voice??
Nobody talks to any person and that is like a drag,
of every vocal enunciation that bothered to learn to speak a turn,
the trip to just the store is filled with no smiling door,
just nasty people screaming at the fact your in the way,
the stop signs that I know to complete a three-second count,
I am either honked at or bumped by dirts account.
so again should my natural self bother any other,
please take the time to comment on this post of posture line,
tell me simply with words of what you choose,
'cause should the bell be ringing the answer is knowing that being told to be blonde is best on each a clued.
So as the Crows and Owl are sweet fantastic finds,
that Owl did by example and that is more to sound,
as each night of when the sun goes to the other side of shine,
the whim.men must just thank the stars and claim its more do signs???
Rachel Rubin, Professor, San Francisco State University Taught Me, Karen A. Placek The Language Thereof: And, She Also Fought In The 'Six-day War', And, She Taught My Mother, Melba M. Meakin And her audience the Hebrew language to discuss the connection of Anton LaVey and the conversations Manner to what is in a Name that cannot be named but is said to be the devils grasp at Satans lapped as is not Heilmann A German And A Jewish Surname?
San Francisco State University
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with the University of San Francisco or the University of California, San Francisco.
|San Francisco State Normal School (1899–1921)|
San Francisco State Teachers College (1921–35)
San Francisco State College (1935–72)
California State University, San Francisco (1972-74)
|Motto||Experientia Docet (Latin)|
Motto in English
|Endowment||$67.7 million (2015)|
|President||Leslie E. Wong|
|1,620 (Fall, 2013)|
|Students||30,256 (Fall 2015)|
|Undergraduates||26,815 (Fall 2015)|
|Postgraduates||3,441 (Fall 2015)|
|Location||San Francisco, California,United States|
|Campus||Urban, 141.1 acres (57.1 ha)|
|Colors||Purple and Gold|
|Athletics||NCAA Division II – CCAA|
|Affiliations||California State University|
San Francisco State University (commonly referred to as San Francisco State, SF State and SFSU) is a public comprehensive university located in San Francisco, California, United States. As part of the 23-campus California State University system, the university offers 118 different Bachelor's degrees, 94 Master's degrees, 5 Doctoral degrees including two Doctor of Education, aDoctor of Physical Therapy, a Ph.D in Education and Doctor of Physical Therapy Science, along with 26 teaching credentials among six academic colleges.
- 1899 – Founded as San Francisco State Normal School.
- 1901 – First graduating class
- 1906 – The 1906 earthquake and fire forces the school to relocate from Nob Hill to a new campus at Buchanan and Haight Streets.
- 1921 – Renamed San Francisco State Teachers College
- 1923 – First bachelor of arts degree awarded
- 1935 – Renamed San Francisco State College
- 1953 – Current campus near Lake Merced opens; it is formally dedicated in October, 1954.
- 1966 – Beginning of the era of campus protests led by student organizations including the Black Students Union, Third World Liberation Front, and Students for a Democratic Society. The protests against college policies and off-campus issues such as the Vietnam War included sit-ins, rallies, marches, teach-ins, and on several occasions violent conflicts with police. The protests were marked by counter-protests and widespread charges of corruption and election fraud in the student newspaper.
- 1968 – A lengthy student strike erupted that developed into an important event in the history of the U.S. in the late 1960s. The strike was led by the Black Student Union and the Third World Liberation Front, and it demanded an Ethnic Studies program as well as an end to the Vietnam War. This became a major news event for weeks in the aftermath of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. At one point, University president S.I. Hayakawa famously pulled the wires out of the speakers on top of a van at a student rally. During the course of the strike, large numbers of police drawn from many jurisdictions occupied the campus and over 700 people were arrested on various protest-related charges.
- 1969 – On March 20, an agreement was reached, and the strike officially comes to an end with the administration retaining control of hiring and admissions and the creation of the School (now College) of Ethnic Studies.
- 1972 – Received university status as California State University, San Francisco
- 1974 – Renamed San Francisco State University
- 1975 - Cesar Chavez Student Center opened its doors to students
- 1993 – Downtown campus opened
- 1999 – Celebrated 100th birthday
- 2007 – New Downtown Campus opened at 835 Market Street
In Fall of 2013, the university had 1,620 faculty, of which 683 (or 42 percent) were on the tenure track.
The university's academic colleges are:
- Liberal & Creative Arts
- Ethnic Studies
- Health and Social Sciences
- Science and Engineering
In addition, the university has a College of Extended Learning.
SF State is on the semester system.
The university awards bachelor's degrees in 115 areas of specialization, master's degrees in 97, and a doctor of education (Ed.D.) in educational leadership. It jointly offers three doctoral programs; a doctorate in education in partnership with University of California, Berkeley with a concentration in special education, and two doctorates in physical therapy with University of California, San Francisco.
SFSU ranks 18th among the top 20 undergraduate schools whose alumni go on to be admitted to the State Bar; many subsequently run for public office.
The Cinema department, in the College of Liberal & Creative Arts, was named one of the nation's "top film schools" by Entertainment Weekly in 2000.
The university is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, a subgroup of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). The college of engineering is accredited by the ABET except the computer engineering program.
San Francisco State was ranked the 24th top college in the United States by Payscale and CollegeNet's Social Mobility Index college rankings. The university is currently ranked as the 50th best master's-granting university in the Western United States by U.S. News & World Report U.S. News & World Report also ranks San Francisco State University 1st in reputation among its "Western University peers" in 2000. Among Western Universities, of which there are 112, San Francisco State was ranked 10th in terms of campus diversity by USNWR. Furthermore, U.S. News & World Report ranks San Francisco State as 8th nationally in the number of transfer students.
San Francisco State University's joint physical therapy master's program with UCSF is consistently ranked among the top 20 in the country. The Philosophical Gourmet Report lists San Francisco State University as one of the top eight universities to earn a terminal MA in philosophy. SFSU is listed as having "one of the nation's top film schools" by "Entertainment Weekly" having produced countless leading filmmakers. The Academy of Management, the leading professional association for management scholars in the world, honored San Francisco State University's College of Business' Ohrenschall Center for Entrepreneurship with the McGraw-Hill/Irwin Innovation in Entrepreneurship Pedagogy Award (2002). The University's College of Extended Learning offers the only American Bar Association-approved paralegal studies program in San Francisco. SFSU was one of the first California State University campuses to offer a doctorate of education. It was also instrumental in the establishment of the International University Of Kyrgyzstan (1993). The University is the only one in California to offer a bachelor's degree in technical and professional writing.
|Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander||1.5%|
|Two or More Races||6.9%|
In 1968, what was then the longest student strike in the nation's history resulted in establishment of a College of Ethnic Studiesand increased recruiting and admissions of students of color. In 2002 there was much tension between pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian students.
Residence buildings, communities, and services
- City Eats Dining Center (DC)
- Mary Park Hall (MPH)
- Mary Ward Hall (MWH)
- Science and Technology Theme Community (STTC)
- The Towers at Centennial Square (TCS)
- The Village at Centennial Square (VCS)
- University Park North (UPN)
- University Park South (UPS)
- Humanities building (HM)
Main article: San Francisco State Gators
The school's athletic teams, called the Gators, compete in the California Collegiate Athletic Association (except in wrestling, in which they compete in Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference), in the Division II of the NCAA. SFSU fields eleven sports for men and women for the fall, winter, and spring seasons. Fall sports for men include cross country and soccer. Fall sports for women include cross country and soccer. Winter sports for men include basketball and wrestling. Winter sports for women include basketball and indoor track and field. The spring sport for men is baseball. Spring sports for women include outdoor track and field and softball.
SFSU has produced three major league baseball players, of which two later became All-Stars (former Mets shortstop Bud Harrelson, and former Brewers and Red Sox outfielderTommy Harper). The soccer program has had one player enter the professional leagues. Jared MacLane played in the Professional First Division in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.
The Gators have also produced thirteen National Football League players, including Billy Baird, Elmer Collett, Maury Duncan, Carl Kammerer, Douglas Parrish and Floyd Peters.Mike Holmgren got his collegiate coaching start as the team's Offensive Coordinator in 1981. The football program ended in 1995.
Wrestling has been the most successful sports team in SFSU history. The Gators have scored at a National Championship meet every year since 1963–64. They currently have the sixth longest scoring streak of any collegiate squad. Lars Jensen has been the head coach since 1983–84 and has had an All-American in 22 of his 24 seasons. He has coached nine individual NCAA Champions, 50 All-Americans and in 1996–97, he led SFSU to the NCAA Division II National Championship.
The school first adopted their mascot, the Gator, in 1931. After a call for a mascot by the student newspaper the Bay Leaf, students suggested the "alligator" for its strength and steadfastness. The student also suggested the spelling "Golden Gaters," with an "e," in reference to the Golden Gate. Students voted in favor of the name, but after numerous "misspellings" by the newspaper, the use of Gator, with an "o," stuck.
- Student protests of military recruiters on campus (in which the administration defended its actions), and confrontations between students with differing views on the Iraq War (in which the administration defended its actions again.)
- A near-riot occurred on May 7, 2002, when a pro-Palestinian group attended a pro-Israel demonstration on campus. The pro-Israel students say that the Palestinian supporters chanted anti-semitic epithets at them, such as "Hitler should have finished the job." The pro-Palestinian group say the pro-Israelis started the conflict by calling them terrorists and using epithets such as "camel jockey." No violence occurred, but campus and city police were called in to defuse the situation.
- In 1994 a mural depicting Malcolm X was painted on the student union building, commissioned by the Pan-African Student Union and African Student Alliance. The mural's border contained yellow Stars of David and dollar signs mingled with skulls and crossbones and near the words "African Blood." The next week, after demonstrations on both sides, the school administration had the mural painted over, and subsequently sand blasted. Two years later a new Malcolm X mural was painted, without the controversial symbols.
- On March 28, 2016, an African American student accosted a Caucasian student on the basis that he styled his hair in dreadlocks and accused him of cultural appropriation. The event, captured by cell phone video, spread on social media and news agencies. The university stated they were aware of the incident and is conducting a full investigation.