Thursday, March 24, 2011

Order Of The Day

Order of the Day


I arrived in deepest pain.
I felt as if I was insane.
I could not tell that this was plain,
a place to hold my head in shame.

I cracked, I creeked, my head,
"I shrieked".
You could not hear my words to seek.
For silence held my lips in peace.
My mind was filled with such unease.

Every day I passed the play.
The school which held our very say,
"Hello, my name is", can you take?
The mindful words and ready make?

Each of you held keys to life.
It's hard to see through all this strife.
Your stories held a light to show,
the common ground for us to know.

I feel like I'm in a place,
where it seems like such a race,
to do the things we cannot see,
but stand on our priorities.


It is not a quality,
to believe or not to see,
the feelings in our very deed.
The fact that we can plant a seed.


Watch it grow, Watch it bloom.
Happiness will be there soon.
A bouquet of every way,
will be the order of the day.


K.A.P.
8/9/2009

No comments: