Friday, April 29, 2011

April 29th, 1965




Today the day that I was born,
ever since I have been scorned.
My family does what they do best,
turn their heads and devil bless.
Been possessed, they often confessed,
to all their friends, they did invest.

I am alone at this strange age.
Forty years, the Gift of Sage.
I come with lots of agony and pain,
to tell you simply, I'm not insane.
Maybe someday we will speak,
of not my family, but of the deep.

I'm still alive since I was five,
an oddity for you to see.
Waiting for my mothers call,
"I have a snuff, you're not to ball. You're just not wanted
because you squall,
of all the times when you were small.
Shocking all, We will not Fall!"

A time to celebrate, my birth right too.
I don't care about all of you.
Creation stopped and held a hand,
out to me, she is my Dam.
My fire burns bright, My Soul is site,
of anything else but Gods hand, Fight!!

I'll be an empty vessel, void! 
Of everything, I toil, Annoyed.
Satan's fashion show did know,
I was a child, I landed so.

I was told on every day,
you're just not good enough,
so please don't stay.
Cry not, you are our perfect slave,
born out of wedlock and not adorned.
You only wear that crown of thorn.

Every Easter, I was told,
Blood of Jesus you will know.
You are the Lamb we sacrifice,
innocence is not your Christ.
But we'll keep you in such a way,
that you'll never, ever play,
with anyone but whom we pay.
To keep your genius far away.

Spook you will, we do at night,
throw your memories,
so they're not right.
If you speak you'll sound insane,
we will commit to this our Fame.

You'll never tell, your birthday fright.
You will barely get through the night.
Screaming in your minds alright,
make a noise, we'll beat you, Fight!!

You will loose the battle of Life.
Buried news will be your strife.
Take your offspring, drown in them.
That their mother's full of sin.

Happy Birthday from within,
a darkened place from all of them,
that do believe in deadly nights,
we still love you and do not fright.

666, you are alright.


Karen A. Placek
4/29/2011

No comments: